What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Went out for dinner last night for the first time in three weeks (trying to recover from all the restaurant meals during our move). Wedge salad and seared Ahi tuna.

paret83vma7q.jpeg

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    Still trying out local delivery places because we are throwing a birthday party on the weekend. The spring rolls were not a bad party option. The ribs were to messy given the bones that I don't want to find in my sofa for months on end. Popcorn shrimp were too doughy.
    2fp6v4dx3z9d.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    I've been obsessing with cooking for my birthday party on the weekend. Dinner last night was some of my ugly homemade potstickers with a small serving of one of the party salads. The Melissa Clark NYT recipe for roast root veg, radicchio and lentil salad. I replaced bacon with Chinese pickled seaweed to make it vegan. It is not pretty (especially if you make it a few days in advance) unless sprinkled with a lot of parsley and pomegranate seeds.
    u1569vv88izc.jpeg
  • siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Day 5 (yesterday)....

bn7gvrv4ogzd.jpg

Breakfast: Sprouted grain toast with butter, soft-boiled eggs, Greek yogurt with dried figs and vanilla extract, decaf coffee with soy milk and vanilla collagen powder
    Lunch: Tomato basil Carb Balance wraps with deli chicken, Gouda cheese, mustard, spring mix, and tomatoes (made the classic mistake of putting too much stuff in the wraps), Vegan Rob's brussels sprouts and cauliflower puffs, cantaloupe, Harney and Sons peach black iced tea
    Dinner: Amy's Organic vegetable pot pie, steamed broccoli and mushrooms with raw tomato nutritional yeast and other seasonings, water with lemon juice.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    @acpgee that looks delicious. Belated birthday wishes to you!
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    srnugw350cop.jpeg
    Dinner above and breakfast below:
    j74yvw6zt4km.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    We had crudites leftover from the party so i made Bagna Cauda, using Marcella Hazan's recipe.
    k06ynjhm0c6b.jpeg

• acpgee
    Options
    Day 2 of eating leftover crudites. This time dipped into Nam Prik Ong.
    iz1hyirl28y2.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,864 Member
    Options
    Hotel provided breakfast: cheerios and berries
    ex6sy1dbda9d.jpg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,864 Member
    Options
    That was Wednesday morning. 👆
    Wednesday lunch in the Delta World Club:
    Pulled pork, broccoli, lemon chiffon and ginger ale