X-Mas Challenge (OPEN group)

Options
Hej girls and guys out there!

:love: Wanna get fit and sexy til' X-mas? Wanna suprise your relatives who haven't seen you alot, with a totally new apperance?:flowerforyou:

Thought about starting a new challenge until X-Mas 2011, since there are already some, but all of those I've found have been closed.

This group is going to be open, so anyone can join at any time.

Here is how it works:
From today (Sep 23, 2011) til December 23, 2011
:glasses: we'll be weighing in every Friday first thing in the morning and please check in afterwards as soon as possible, since there are some time differences, and we don't have to wait to long for you!
On the weekend I'm going to post the ranking, who has lost the highest percentage of his or her starting weight.

To check in your weight please fill in this Google-form, to make things easier :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdkU3ZHVkY2U3oweFc0NldxVzRzdEE6MQ

On the day before the big weigh-ins I'm going to repost the link with the form :)

Please friend me, so I can remember all of you, who did not weigh in on time.
:heart: I think it also would be nice to friend each other so we can support each other during our challenge.

To keep motivation please share your efforts, victories and also flops, or where you've not been confident with yourself!

:flowerforyou: Minichallenge for this week - try to do 30 mins of exercise every day and try to stay under your sodium every day of this week!

Replies

• Dohrnl
    Dohrnl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I want to do this! What do I need to do?! I am fairly new to this all!!!
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am there! I need a motivation!

SW 232
    1st GW 192

Bring it on!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, what next?

Looked like you had a link in there for a spreadsheet but didn't work for me!!!
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ditto didnt work for me either... :-)
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I want in! I am pretty new to this as well so tell me what I need to do. I need to stop falling offthe damn waggon! I want no NEED to do this.

Just a bit about me My name is Kelly I am 30 I have 2 adorable children and I have been married 10 years. I am obsessed with my 2 dogs (Chuihahas) Xena warrior princess and Zeus lol I am not a crazy bag dog lady, in fact I was not a fan of small dogs but fell in love with Xena and love her to bits.

I look forward to getting to know you all x
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I'm in - but I also couldn't get to the link.

Do you want us to send our weights every Friday?
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I will join this group!!! Have not joined a group in a while and my journey has slowed to a crawl. Have found when I have to weigh in to someone other than me I am more motivated.

Weight as of today: 160
    Goal Weight: 130

Good luck everyone
  • emartinez8107
    emartinez8107 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i wnat to join in also!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can i?
  • TheLoraxis
    TheLoraxis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! I assume that this is a challenge to lose as much weight as possible by Christmas?

One small problem....Since this is the first time I've ever posted on the message boards here, how do I get back to this thread since I found it on the right side of my home screen?! (HaHa) - I guess that's the first part of the challenge... :)
  • kohensmommy
    Options
    the link is not working... i too would like to join!
  • nlynnm716
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    I would like to do this as well.

Firstly, hi everybody, my name is Greg. I am also taking part in the "Lose a Pumpkin by Halloween" challenge.

CW: 371
    GW: 340
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 30 lbs by the end of the year, Christmas is even better!!! :happy:
    Link???
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    I would love to join in! I assume that this is a challenge to lose as much weight as possible by Christmas?

One small problem....Since this is the first time I've ever posted on the message boards here, how do I get back to this thread since I found it on the right side of my home screen?! (HaHa) - I guess that's the first part of the challenge... :)

At the top of the message boards page there are a few tabs Home > Recent Posts > My Topics > Signature > Search

You can find any thread you posted in in the My Topics tab.
  • teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Todays weight: 255
    What else do I need to do?
  • jtsmith34
    jtsmith34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me too! I still have a ways to go and I need all of the motivation I can get!
  • tammiforget
    tammiforget Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in.. Bring on the details.:smile:
  • ukyo999
    Options
    I'm in
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    I am SOOOOO IN!!

Hi my name is sarah -
    26 from the UK
    I weigh roughly 140lb but fluctuate to 147 regululy ! I want to get down to 135 and maintain..
    I am 5ft 8

I need a kick up the *kitten* lol! xx

Add me if you want :)