Embarassing Food Confessions!!

Options

Replies

• Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I used to eat the 4 food groups at every meal. soda, salt, savory, sugar - coke, chips, pizza, and brownies would have fit the bill.
  • btlewis
    Options
    Wow so funny because I used to do the same thing!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My bff and I bought a jar of Nutella and experimented with it like an illicit drug. We tried it on corn dogs. It's pretty good XD
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    For 15 years, a pint of Ben and Jerry's was a single serving container.
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I used to take whipped cream and literally eat it out of the tub like cereal or if I got the can kind I could go through 2 or 3 but just tilting my head back, LOL...man that brings back memories and makes my mouth water.
  • megz85g
    megz85g Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    on mondays when all the new weekly magazines come out i would buy them, 2 or 3 chocolate bars, bag of lollies and sometimes chips or pringles, go sit in bed and read them and eat that all. then come dinnertime i would still eat that too.
  • athenawho
    Options
    4 months ago I would go to Wendy's and buy 2 of the spicy chicken nugget 5 packs and a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger, then hide the bag under my purse and go to Taco Cabana and get the Steak Fajita Taco Combo with the chips and queso.

I'd eat the burger in my car and when I got home I'd eat the chips and use the left over queso to dip my nuggets and tacos in...

That means I'd eat about 1640 for just one meal!!!!!!

Damn....I never really added it up before.

No wonder I was so big.
  • earthymom
    earthymom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Saltines with butter.......real butter.
    Peanut butter on a spoon dipped in chocolate chips.
    Whipped cream....straight from the can into the mouth.
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i used to eat an entire large pizza in one sitting.

as a kid, i'd have my mom make me upwards of 5 ham and cheese sandwiches at a time.

sometimes i binge on over 4,000 calories per day. luckily, this is rare for me now.
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Most embarrassing thing: I would eat an entire block of chocolate in the half-hour drive home from work.

Weirdest thing: I would eat a tin of salmon, covered in tomato sauce and sprinkled with sugar.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I also used to think that if no one saw me eat something, it didnt "count". So I would binge when alone and then eat like a bird when other people were around
  • longielady
    Options
    I used to order a large bowl of whipped cream (real, not the fake stuff) for dessert at restaurants. No berries - just whipped cream.
  • Tabbi_RN
    Options
    At my worst times (stressed out to the max) id easily eat a whole bag of chips..washed down with a whole container of dip. Still trying to get the emotional eating under control, but atleast the thought of that now makes me cringe.
  • juggalotus
    Options
    I also used to think that if no one saw me eat something, it didnt "count". So I would binge when alone and then eat like a bird when other people were around

same here :-/ no more of that though, thank goodness
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I used to eat a large bag of Haribo Starmix in one go.

Edit* That's 200g. 688 Calories! Ouch!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Before i started getting real about weight loss back in january 2011 (when i joined this site) i used to go to macdonalds like twice a month and my order would consist of 3 cheeseburgers, medium fries, vanilla milkshake and a mcflurry!! And that would fill me up ha! I also used to buy tubs of ben and jerrys ice cream and eat it all in one go! I would also munch thro big bars of galaxy chocolate, id munch threw a whole pack of 12 walkers crisps!! Haha, im soo ashamed to be repeating this for everyone to see!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I used to have times where it was almost like a black out and I could not even tell you what I ate unless there were wrappers. I could easily down a couple thousand calories without even noticing when I was upset.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I like cheese or peanut butter just with butter. No bread or anything. Just a lump of fat!
  • laurad1406
    Options
    At my worst times (stressed out to the max) id easily eat a whole bag of chips..washed down with a whole container of dip.

This....but not just at bad times haha. I could (still) easily eat a bag of Wavy Lays with the thick Ranch dip. Luckily, I don't.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    bump