Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,171 Member
    Winter came back

Same here
    But spring is back tomorrow
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    When my boss doesn’t let me proofread a mass email before he sends it out and I only get to see the errors because I was CCed
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    When my boss doesn’t let me proofread a mass email before he sends it out and I only get to see the errors because I was CCed

Duckin bosses … Amirite??
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    I’m on these group apps for my kids school sports - so coaches can communicate with the group - what i hate about those is ppl who just send a group message saying my kid is sick won’t be at practice/ game whatever - then you get all the hope they feel better from everyone in the group. Like man - msg the coach directly- I don’t care that Joe isn’t feeling well - I mean I don’t wish him I’ll but don’t need to know myself - I sometimes a consider just sending. A msg saying Cy feels great today and WILL be at practice today - yes I could adjust my notifications but then I may miss stuff the coach sends that i actually need to know - so It would just be easier if ppl would just use a little common sense and realize they can msg the coach directly about little Jonny’s sniffles. -

And sorry Twitch I did not proof read
  • TwitchyMagee
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Duckin bosses … Amirite??

I just hate that it reflects poorly on me😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I’m on these group apps for my kids school sports - so coaches can communicate with the group - what i hate about those is ppl who just send a group message saying my kid is sick won’t be at practice/ game whatever - then you get all the hope they feel better from everyone in the group. Like man - msg the coach directly- I don’t care that Joe isn’t feeling well - I mean I don’t wish him I’ll but don’t need to know myself - I sometimes a consider just sending. A msg saying Cy feels great today and WILL be at practice today - yes I could adjust my notifications but then I may miss stuff the coach sends that i actually need to know - so It would just be easier if ppl would just use a little common sense and realize they can msg the coach directly about little Jonny’s sniffles. -

And sorry Twitch I did not proof read

Some people cannot figure out how text messages work😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,671 Member
    How cold they keep these hotel ballrooms 🥶
  • TwitchyMagee
    cmsienk wrote: »
    How cold they keep these hotel ballrooms 🥶

The better to dance you with my dear
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Mildly irked that it's supposed to snow again tomorrow. Tbh, kids had like a 6 day weekend last week between the snow and the holidays (teacher inservice and then President's Day). Tired of snow and all its ills.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,171 Member
    Mildly irked that it's supposed to snow again tomorrow. Tbh, kids had like a 6 day weekend last week between the snow and the holidays (teacher inservice and then President's Day). Tired of snow and all its ills.

We've been getting warnings for snow and ice. I don't mind snow but ice is scary and no fun at all to drive in
  • cmsienk
    We're also supposed to get snow and ice these next couple of days. I'm dreading driving home from the airport tomorrow night
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member

We've been getting warnings for snow and ice. I don't mind snow but ice is scary and no fun at all to drive in

Yeah, the ice is the scary part. You would think that living next to the mountains, the people here would at least put decent all-season tires on their cars/trucks and know how to steer into skids and the like, but no.. they drive too fast on tires not recommended in snow, in cars that have no oomph to drive around in the snow (RWD cars do poorly here when it snows due to our hilly city and the fact that the roads just turn to freaking sheets of ice). Unfortunately, because they are somewhat used to snow, the school districts don't cancel school when they should (due to windchill more than snow) and they seem to forget that almost all the schools here are in residential areas on hills. If you have to stop on the hill to wait to turn into the parking lot to drop off your kid(s) like I do, you're just gonna slide right back down the hill sometimes when it snows here. Not worth it, lol.

Honestly, there's a stretch of road on the opposite town from me that the locals all joke about (even though it's not funny looking at overturned cars) and say "Ope, Markscheffel strikes again" (that's the name of the road). Sooooo many overturned and ditched cars on that street.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    When he forgets your birthday, your anniversary, to take out the trash, to fill up the dog bowl, to check your oil, to feed the fish, to mow the lawn, to grab the mail, his mom's birthday, Christmas, MLK day, the last person he spoke to, to flush the toilet, to put the seat down...But he can tell you the exact day and time he last got lucky.
  • cmsienk
    Flight delays (sigh)
  • cmsienk
    When he forgets your birthday, your anniversary, to take out the trash, to fill up the dog bowl, to check your oil, to feed the fish, to mow the lawn, to grab the mail, his mom's birthday, Christmas, MLK day, the last person he spoke to, to flush the toilet, to put the seat down...But he can tell you the exact day and time he last got lucky.
    Who IS this? I hope he's not someone important to you
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member

He'd get lucky more often if he remembered half that *kitten*. Just a thought.
  • Peachesnstuff
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Who IS this? I hope he's not someone important to you

He WAS important to me many years ago. He taught me a very valuable lesson...he taught me how to be happy alone.
    ythannah wrote: »

He'd get lucky more often if he remembered half that *kitten*. Just a thought.

You nailed it!!
  • Peachesnstuff

Hearung stuff like this from women is how i learned the important life fact:
    No woman has ever killed a man while washing dishes.

😂