What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    When he forgets your birthday, your anniversary, to take out the trash, to fill up the dog bowl, to check your oil, to feed the fish, to mow the lawn, to grab the mail, his mom's birthday, Christmas, MLK day, the last person he spoke to, to flush the toilet, to put the seat down...But he can tell you the exact day and time he last got lucky.

I always put the seat down - but why do woman not have to put the seat up afterward - wouldn’t that be a fair exchange - we each have a role in the direction of the toilet seat - a tit for tat if you will 🤔 - to be fair this is not my thought I heard it on a stand up bit and found it thought provoking-
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    When he forgets your birthday, your anniversary, to take out the trash, to fill up the dog bowl, to check your oil, to feed the fish, to mow the lawn, to grab the mail, his mom's birthday, Christmas, MLK day, the last person he spoke to, to flush the toilet, to put the seat down...But he can tell you the exact day and time he last got lucky.

I always put the seat down - but why do woman not have to put the seat up afterward - wouldn’t that be a fair exchange - we each have a role in the direction of the toilet seat - a tit for tat if you will 🤔 - to be fair this is not my thought I heard it on a stand up bit and found it thought provoking-

Because we put all the seats down bc flushing germs
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

The reasons are

There is a danger of falling in when a woman goes to pee in the middle of the night with her eyes closed. Having the seat down is a safety precaution

Further, both the seat and the lid should be closed before flushing every time. This is a hygiene issue. Google will explain further if you’re interested but basically caca sprays everywhere including on your toothbrush and your towels and your face

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

She knows
  • cowsfan12
    Options

The reasons are

There is a danger of falling in when a woman goes to pee in the middle of the night with her eyes closed. Having the seat down is a safety precaution

Further, both the seat and the lid should be closed before flushing every time. This is a hygiene issue. Google will explain further if you’re interested but basically caca sprays everywhere
    including on your toothbrush and your towels and your face

Valid points -

• cowsfan12
    edited February 2023
    Options
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    AND AND...if you have one of those toilet bowl huggie carpets, please dispose of immediately

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

The reasons are

Further, both the seat and the lid should be closed before flushing every time. This is a hygiene issue. Google will explain further if you’re interested but basically caca sprays everywhere
    including on your toothbrush and your towels and your face

Valid points -

I think it’s good to always question the default but in this case there are reasons

• TwitchyMagee
    edited February 2023
    Options
    AND AND...if you have one of those toilet bowl huggie carpets, please dispose of immediately

How do you feel about the Barbie doll with the crochet skirt covering the toilet paper?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    Dang it. Both regular gyms closed because of weather and power outages. 2 other gyms closed because power outages. Was hoping to find a gym because I’m ridiculously sore and took off yesterday. And also don’t have power at home and it’s getting cold.

Dear Wisconsin,
    You are awful.
    Luv,
    Mel
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,820 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    How do you feel about the Barbie doll with the crochet skirt covering the toilet paper?
    Does it have to be a Barbie Doll?
    4vy1llv4ce28.jpg 🤣
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Granny, is that you????
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Does it have to be a Barbie Doll?
    4vy1llv4ce28.jpg 🤣
    I think I’m in love with a toilet paper cover!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Dang it. Both regular gyms closed because of weather and power outages. 2 other gyms closed because power outages. Was hoping to find a gym because I’m ridiculously sore and took off yesterday. And also don’t have power at home and it’s getting cold.

Dear Wisconsin,
    You are awful.
    Luv,
    Mel
    shovel snow for your elderly neighbor 😊❤️
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Last minute decisions that aren't brought on by me. It's only okay when I do it 😑😂
  • MelG7777
    Options

Dear Wisconsin,
    You are awful.
    Luv,
    Mel
    There’s not really snow. I could shovel some scoops of slush. Which I would gladly do. We have to sneak over there and hope she doesn’t see/hear us. She gets a little mad. And will not NOT pay us. No matter what we say or do. So then I feel bad about the whole thing. (She pays her family too for shoveling and grass cutting even though they tell her not to). I’m definitely gonna go home and do something though. I was told Pearl is an amazing Pilates instructor too!🥰
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Dear Wisconsin,
    You are awful.
    Luv,
    Mel
    There’s not really snow. I could shovel some scoops of slush. Which I would gladly do. We have to sneak over there and hope she doesn’t see/hear us. She gets a little mad. And will not NOT pay us. No matter what we say or do. So then I feel bad about the whole thing. (She pays her family too for shoveling and grass cutting even though they tell her not to). I’m definitely gonna go home and do something though. I was told Pearl is an amazing Pilates instructor too!🥰
    I still say the walking lady is better. Five really big miles!
  • MelG7777
    Options

Dear Wisconsin,
    You are awful.
    Luv,
    Mel

Really? I might start a fire in my family room and do hot yoga🔥

Or a snuggly warm nap. Jk. Probably.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Dear Wisconsin,
    You are awful.
    Luv,
    Mel

Really? I might start a fire in my family room and do hot yoga🔥

Or a snuggly warm nap. Jk. Probably.

Hot snuggly yoga with Sting and Trudie