New 30ds challenge and lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Options
I am going to start 30DS (again! lol) on monday 26th september.

I want to lose 10lbs by Halloween so I can fit into my fancy dress :)

Any one want to join me?

Replies

• Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Me! But you already knew that :wink:
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If I can get my DVD player working so I can actually play a DVD i will so go buy it this weekend and be in...
  • larke15
    Options
    I actually just started 30 day challenge on EA Sports so I'm kinda joining you! Good luck!
  • asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!! :)
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i would love too! I started the 30DS two days ago and already lost 1.5 pounds!! Good luck everyone!
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Ah great, we can all keep each other motivated as I know I need several kicks up the bum to get me moving!! :)
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 days in, but I can stand to lose 10 lbs by Halloween. Count me in!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Im in, I signed up with the americans to loose 20 lb by thanksgiving (november 24th) so i will join you in the interim
  • abellamom
    abellamom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've never finished level 3 before but I'm determined to finish!
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've never even finished L1, I wimped out after about 5 days :embarassed:
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    What is involved in the 30ds? Is it just video only or supplemental exercise and a diet program you need to follow?
    I've seen some of the great results here on MFP with the 30ds, so I'm interested in purchasing it and giving it a try
  • sara42066
    sara42066 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    IM IN...
  • mdudra
    Options
    I'm on W1D5 of 30DS today but am also in for losing 10 lbs by halloween. In! :)
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options

Same here, I hate level 3, and just keep giving up, I really wanna finish the whole 30days just so I can say I did it. I lost 4 inches off my waist in just 2 and a half weeks!! that should have been enough to push me on, but alas it wasn't lol This time we will do it!! ;)
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    What is involved in the 30ds? Is it just video only or supplemental exercise and a diet program you need to follow?
    I've seen some of the great results here on MFP with the 30ds, so I'm interested in purchasing it and giving it a try

Its a dvd by jillian michaels, about 20 mins of circuit training, I didn't do any specific diet I just logged my food on here and tried not to go over. You do get great results!! if you can stick at it, I didn't lose any lbs but I lost loadsa inches! It makes you ache like mad for a few days, or it did with me anyway lol.

well worth a shot! :)
  • bngooden4
    Options
    I am new to this and I would love to know what is the 30ds challenge and how does it work. I really want to join a challenge and would love to lose 10lbs by Halloween.
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just started as well. I'm on L1D2 actually :) If you want more support feel free to friend me. I know I could definately use the motivation :tongue:
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    I am new to this and I would love to know what is the 30ds challenge and how does it work. I really want to join a challenge and would love to lose 10lbs by Halloween.

It's just a challenge I am setting myself... to do jillian michaels 30 day shred, for the full 30 days. starting this monday. and hopefully I will lose 10lbs by halloween aswell hehe. feel free to join in, we can all keep each other motivated :)
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    skinnymoomoo - Thanks. I am going to buy the DVD this weekend. And i was able to look at the videos online from another link posted in MFP, so i know what the exercises are and know what to expect.

When are you starting this challenge? This week or next?
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started today. Stopped by Wal-Mart on the way from home and picked it up and some hand weights after looking at some of the results pictures all over the place here. Wow. Yeah, I'm gonna try my best to make it through all 30 days. Also doing some elliptical and hopefully some weights (i have a weight machine at home and an elliptical) and possibly some walking outside pushing the stroller once it cools down (I'm in Phoenix LOL). :) Good luck!!