LESS Alcohol ~ MARCH 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,546 Member
    @dawnbgethealthy ...you lookin' at ME ?? @MissMay is the plant guru. My lilies of the valley were probably planted about 76 years ago when this house was built. The leaves are up, waiting on the blooms.
    Now that I'm looking, my magnolia tree is covered in white buds. Love that the flowers come before the leaves.

You still have that lovely snow to enjoy !! ⛸️ ❄️ ⛷️

Haha, I hope that I don't have to wait 76 years for my Lily of the Valley to bloom.
    I googled, it should produce blooms this year, the 3rd.

You can grow Magnolia in Pitts? What a wonderful smell.

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,546 Member
    @globalhiker

Keep getting out for those runs/hikes gf
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    @Lilylady3k - I understand your comment, when I used to drink diet soda mixed with bourbon, it tasted better to me the more diluted it was...

I hear you all, and appreciate your advice. I will work on limiting my work hours. Promise!

@dawnbgegethealthy, push me please...YES I need to get myself out of the work chair and outside running or hiking - on a daily basis - to get my dose of sunshine and nature and friendly smiling people. This is hands down the best thing I ever did for myself and I have to get myself out there to do it again on a daily basis.

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    @2timesacharmmfp A Target run! What crafts did you get?
    Good distraction technique!
  • 2timesacharmmfp
    2timesacharmmfp Posts: 75 Member
    Hello My "LA" friends! Happy March! I am SO ready for spring! My goal is 16 AF days. I usually post the next morning.

3/8: Drinks (4) - Why is it my plans and intentions go bust when I have a glass of wine, and also when I decide I can do it on my own without the tracking? I had a glass before dinner and one with dinner out with our friends. I made a great food choice for dinner. If I had stopped there, that would have been fine. However, back at home, DH fell asleep on the sofa and I had a couple more glasses of wine and pigged out on snacks while watching TV. I took PTO days today and tomorrow to hang out with our friends while they're here. I am seriously considering staying AF.

Rolling Total: 5 AF Days out of 8

I totally understand this! I feel like the hardest time for me to stick to goals is when I've already started, especially like you said if I didn't plan and or/track.