What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Maria_Albina
    Maria_Albina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ercwt8fh6tro.jpeg

Homemade McChicken
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    e3b5gug0b6s6.jpeg
    Odd lunch I bought at work: kimchi loaded fries and creamy garlic soup.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    Practice run for colleagues coming over for an air fryer wings demo. We did thighs in Korean Fried Chicken sauce for the thighs and fake KFC from the Chicago Tribune recipe for the drumsticks. Hubby found the blue cheese dip too strong. Ready made oven fries from the freezer.
    5nvm5ahdtpff.jpeg

• acpgee
    Options
    Weekend dinner of pan fried sea bass, confit potato, sauteed fresh snow peas and frozen petit pois, green salad, salsa verde. Followed by winter fruit Eton mess with a failed meringue I made earlier this week, some granny smith and oranges, yoghurt enriched with a little leftover cream.
    1pdkffg7r1px.jpeg
    5az6d06bcpro.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    Options
    mhz8xm7yvp3a.jpeg
    Beef stir fry. I think I need to rethink making stir fry in my apt kitchen bc I set off the smoke detector. Yikes.
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Janicemlove ~ I am trying to learn to make beef fahita's. My beef strips look very much like the ones in your stir fry.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    Sunday brunch - two egg sautéed onion and Monterey Jack cheese omelet, 1 slice gf multigrain toast and hot chocolate
    8mvdehjxuhr6.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Tonight's meal was all about leftovers management. Sous vide beef brisket that was coated with black pepper, liquid smoke, salt and tossed in the freezer maybe 6 weeks ago. After defrosting a portion, finished in the air fryer for 15 minutes to get a dark crust. Fondant potatoes are new in my repertoire. Not difficult, but they take an hour in the air fryer cooking in chicken stock. Roast parsnips made last month and warmed up in the microwave from the freezer. During the day I made slow roast cherry tomatoes in the air fryer and warmed them in the microwave with the parsnips. Leftover salsa verde from last night. Pickled red cabbage made last month and that need using up before they get too acidic.
    dlwdf6nk0dsa.jpeg

• janicemlove
    Options
    udv1wjop3cgm.jpeg
    Feeling snaky for dinner. On the plus side the COVID test was negative.
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Sooo gooooood.
    qay9eo8ttqq6.jpg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    Tuesday dinner: Chicken nachos with avocado, sour cream and salsa
    hndf09peoqhz.jpg