Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    currently on a 2825 log streak, former member of the 100 pound club, starting all over again after kicking the booze, please drop me a friend request to watch me go fat to fit to run the cardiff half marathon for charity
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active peeps! Let rock this!
  • KatLin5629
    KatLin5629 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am not new to MFP, but it's been awhile since I have been active. Looking for friends for motivation and encouragement. Feel free to add!
  • Yvey6
    Yvey6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m on SW but I’m not doing well lately so having used my fitness before I’m going to combine the 2 hopefully get some good results for the summer
  • rosieholly
    rosieholly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too please more friends the better
  • cynrosie
    cynrosie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HELLO all! I am back on this tracker. I managed to lose 22 lbs since Fall 22 but stuck a bit. I figured tracking and making some new friends on the same journey and struggle will help so much.
  • OhHowILoveYou
    OhHowILoveYou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m not new to the app but this is my first time hearing about a forum. I could use some friends who are on the same journey as I am, I am currently melting off 160lbs of foodie weight 😂! Add me if you’d like to be friends✨!
  • Samanthaclemit
    Samanthaclemit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! The more the merrier!
  • nikosdeme
    nikosdeme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!!!I would love some motivation towards my goal to lose weight!!!
  • PeskariaTorment
    PeskariaTorment Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I finally reached my goal weight after years of work with a lot of help using MyFitnessPal to track my progress. I’m always up for motivating & inspirational friends. I joined a gym in December to tone up & strengthen & try to go about 5 days a week.
  • jmzdppgk84
    jmzdppgk84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Spent years from bodybuilding then switched to triathlons and the Iron Man before being struck with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. After much stress, self doubt and failures I’ve decided that though exercise, complicated as it is for me that it’s time to take back control of my life from this disease inch by inch. Could certainly use positive helpful support on this journey and would be happy to reciprocate! 😃
  • jelricha8021
    jelricha8021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! Would love some new friends to help me stay motivated.
  • Foster68port
    Foster68port Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm an active member been on here a while but a lot of old friends have left so looking for new content on my news feed. Feel free to add
  • rosieholly
    rosieholly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend
  • mavhendricks82
    mavhendricks82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m back after trying to continue my journey without tracking or an accountability/support system. 🤜🏻💥🤛🏻
  • lareefelan
    lareefelan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! Great to have some friends and motivation :)
  • taking_back_my_life
    taking_back_my_life Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love new friends for support and accountability!
  • mrshop91
    mrshop91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability partners. My goal is to be more consistent with tracking and exercise.

• audrawyatt
    audrawyatt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Restarting this healthy lifestyle/weightloss world. I'd love all the motivation and friends to help me along the way.
  • IRON0paradise
    IRON0paradise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    today I'm so tired and have no mood to make sport! And I back so tired 💪
    I don't wait for the results, I just keep continuing a healthy lifestyle. Good luck to everyone 🌹