What irks you today?

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    I'm irked at myself for putting away a very important paper and now that I need it I can't find it. I've looked everywhere 😩😢
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    edited March 2023
    cmsienk wrote: »
    ... and contractors. Contractors who mess up a job, then take forever to fix the problem

i can relate
    eta. and then they think they can charge you for fixing their mistake
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    When people I don’t know message “what are you up to?” Or “how are you doing”

What the hell are you even talking about?
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Loosely translated: are you naked and may I say perverted things to you?
  • MelG7777

😂😂

I usually feel like it’s gonna be “I have this amazing pyramid scheme supplement I want to scam you with and you strike me as dumb enough to fall for it”
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member

😂😂

I usually feel like it’s gonna be “I have this amazing pyramid scheme supplement I want to scam you with and you strike me as dumb enough to fall for it”
    look at you challenging my whole worldview!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    The ad in the right margin that says "Ask a expert now".

No. When your command of English is so deplorable, you are NOT an expert in anything.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Freakin' dense people. I just wanna smack 'em upside the head because they're not this dumb!
  • Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
    When people don’t check the other tabs on the spreadsheet despite being notified of the existence of said tabs in literally every prior email.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Two things:
    1) I’ve only been awake for four hours and my plans for healthy eating have already been thrown out of the window. Didn’t go to the grocery store this week because I’m supposed to house-sit for my parents starting this morning and planned to eat lunch over there. Now their flight got delayed until this evening and I don’t even have the ingredients to make a sandwich for lunch so I have to figure out something for that.

2) I’m sitting here trying to come up with busywork at my job because the work that I actually need to do can’t be done until someone else does their job. So who’s the one who gets to rush like mad throwing things together before this meeting tomorrow? This happens literally every month. The same person is the holdup. The managers are fully aware of this and do nothing about it.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    How many times must person #1 ask person #2 if they need both signatures for a document and how many times must person #2 tell person #1 the document isn't being filed without both until person #1 realizes THIS is the hill they're willing to die on (because the count is up to 4 now)?
  • y2gcsbbddn
    y2gcsbbddn Posts: 127 Member
    My ability to procrastinate
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    I ordered a pepperoni slice and it had 4 pieces of pepperoni on it 😠.I wouldn't accept it until he put 6 more 😁
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 976 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    How many times must person #1 ask person #2 if they need both signatures for a document and how many times must person #2 tell person #1 the document isn't being filed without both until person #1 realizes THIS is the hill they're willing to die on (because the count is up to 4 now)?

Oh, my goodness, I feel your pain!

• MelG7777
    It’s 56° here in Chicago. I’m irked I didn’t come earlier and walk around or take myself out to lunch or something.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,463 Member
    I accidentally watched a couple minutes of the national news.
  • SundryCoder

you need an intervention
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,690 Member

you need an intervention
    Nothing good can come from that (the watching, not the intervention) 😁
  • SundryCoder
    cmsienk wrote: »

you need an intervention
    Nothing good can come from that (the watching, not the intervention) 😁

agreed