Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,995 Member
    Options
    Not a darn thing! 😀
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hormonal acne. I'm 40. I shouldn't have to be dealing with that anymore 😕 I've been using Curology for about 2 years and that has helped me from breaking out but the past 2 months the hormonal acne has resurfaced. I get one or two sometimes 3 and I'm not liking that one bit 🤨

Krave beauty has a good face wash and toner I use. I highly recommend them
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,181 Member
    Options
    Nothing that I have direct control over. I feel great! So I’m decidedly un-irked. But I’m getting ready to drive so brb.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Being assigned to work in a small group that I can’t bail from or change and stuck with members that no show/no call scheduled meetings and a deadline is looming.🤬
  • Rotavele_
    edited April 2023
    Options
    My antibiotics caused me to get itchy and I get to get new ones 🤒. Yes, I'm still sick

Also I Uber eats 6 cans of soup and saltine crackers from the store. The delivery person showed up with just the saltine crackers. Like bro why?
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,560 Member
    Options
    Rotavele_ wrote: »
    Hormonal acne. I'm 40. I shouldn't have to be dealing with that anymore 😕 I've been using Curology for about 2 years and that has helped me from breaking out but the past 2 months the hormonal acne has resurfaced. I get one or two sometimes 3 and I'm not liking that one bit 🤨

Krave beauty has a good face wash and toner I use. I highly recommend them

I'll look into that. Thank you!
  • trumely
    trumely Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It irks me when people aren’t straightforward. I have been talking to a CEO about joining his company for a couple of months and finally start discussing money and he runs and hides behind a recruiter to lowball the offer! Have some balls! You think I want to work for and with you now?!?
  • trumely
    trumely Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    Being assigned to work in a small group that I can’t bail from or change and stuck with members that no show/no call scheduled meetings and a deadline is looming.🤬

It never fails. 80% of the work is done by 20% of the people.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Finally get an opportunity to use my writing/editing skills at work, but it’s a super tight turnaround in an already crazy week with other deadlines that I’m not sure I can meet. But I feel like if I say no, I can kiss any further opportunities goodbye. I’m so torn and I really don’t know what to do 😞 And all this anxiety comes within 5 minutes of opening my email this morning.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    People who pretend to be friendly out of religious obligation
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    How nothing in an old house is standardized & finding replacements that fit is not so easy
  • Rotavele_
    Options
    The web site says - jeans are slim style, loose on the thigh, sits on the waist and have a slight stretch to the material.

Reality - they are *kitten* jean colored yoga pants for men and are low rise 😠
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I worked for 9+ hours today and I’m still behind. So my clock is set for 4:30 am so I can get an early start and work an even longer day tomorrow. Fun.

I’m so tired. Can this week please just be over already?
  • Rotavele_
    Options
    I haven't used this app in so long (since my old account) that I kinda forgot how crap it is on Android.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited April 2023
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg

This is so erotic 😏
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg

This is so erotic 😏

Tasted better that way too
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg

This is so erotic 😏

I once ran into the grocery store to buy a salad for lunch. When I got in my car I realized I had no utensils. I ran back into the store to buy an entire box of forks! When I got to the register I realized I left my purse in the car. Ran back out and paid 3.00 for my damn salad fork, opened up the container and there it was....a *kitten* fork under the lid! That salad tasted like a waste of time.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg

This is so erotic 😏

I once ran into the grocery store to buy a salad for lunch. When I got in my car I realized I had no utensils. I ran back into the store to buy an entire box of forks! When I got to the register I realized I left my purse in the car. Ran back out and paid 3.00 for my damn salad fork, opened up the container and there it was....a *kitten* fork under the lid! That salad tasted like a waste of time.
    This is totally something I would do. My favorite clerk at the Quickie mart always reminds me to grab my dressing and fork. I wish I could give her a raise

• Peachesnstuff
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I was trying to find a new pizza place near me. When I started reading reviews, I noticed the owner of this one particular place was responding rudely to the negative comments. Even though they had 4.5 stars, I'd never enter that establishment because the owner has no class.

Keep your emotions in check, guy. There are better ways to handle yourself when your ego has been deflated.