Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What irks you today?

Replies

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,336 Member
    People who gossip when they should be working
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Having to cut short my luxury shopping trip to Dollar General because some dude is following me around trying to make conversation. Also people who have no respect for personal space. Also people who comment on other shoppers’ purchases. Also men who give unsolicited advice to strange women. Usually my RBF prevents these kinds of shenanigans. It must be the toenail polish
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    edited April 2023
    Having to cut short my luxury shopping trip to Dollar General because some dude is following me around trying to make conversation. Also people who have no respect for personal space. Also people who comment on other shoppers’ purchases. Also men who give unsolicited advice to strange women. Usually my RBF prevents these kinds of shenanigans. It must be the toenail polish

You should have turned and said to him "milk before cereal" I bet he wouldve ran away
  • TwitchyMagee
    Rotavele_ wrote: »

You should have turned and said to him "milk before cereal" I bet he wouldve ran away
    you know how after a scenario sometimes you think about all the things you should have said? That one didn’t even cross my mind. but I will be putting it in rotation.
  • TwitchyMagee
    This tastes disgusting
    typv480f3g46.jpeg
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,398 Member
    This tastes disgusting
    typv480f3g46.jpeg

I was wondering about that and sad I couldn't try since I'm off caffeine
  • TwitchyMagee
    This tastes disgusting
    typv480f3g46.jpeg

I was wondering about that and sad I couldn't try since I'm off caffeine
    If you ever try caffeine again, the one I recommend is the diet strawberries and cream Dr Pepper
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    My coworkers 😫
    I’m not very popular so they trade me out pretty often if they can and that’s fine BUT! Someone needs to actually tell me a switch happened. Half the time no one says a damn thing to me and how am I supposed to plan my day and schedule if I now have a different schedule and partner?? I’m not so awful jeeze. They act like if they talk to me we might become friends or something 🤣 I know that isn’t it. 🤡 Like the worst that’s gonna happen is it’s a quiet day and we don’t talk. It’s not the end of the world.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,717 Member
    Rotavele_ wrote: »

ROFLMAO!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Also I’m irked by humidity. Be prepared to hear about how hot I am allllll summer! 🥵
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,717 Member
    Oooookay, seriously, how difficult is it to finish off a case of bottled water before opening up a new one?

Four cases...all opened...most full except for a couple bottles missing. I'm suspending deliveries so these people are forced to learn some manners and to cater to my idiosyncrasies.
  • Rotavele_
    Losing in Words with friends
  • Alinouveau2
    Allergy season
  • Rotavele_
    Allergy season

Agreed!!!!!
  • Alinouveau2
    Cake batter in my hair, or is it sourdough starter
  • Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    Misplacing one of my AirPods!😤 I am NOT working out until I find it.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 564 Member
    Owls!!! Oooo oooo oooo all day long.
    Maybe it's my period making me irritable but...my lord.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,370 Member
    Getting a prescription for a med to protect my stomach from the negative effects of med #1. Which is supposedly a fancy NSAID. Which doesn't actually work very well, I get better results from good old OTC ibuprofen.
  • Sweatinginmy40s
    Sweatinginmy40s Posts: 43 Member
    Well I had all the hopes for a fantastic day…

Plenty of sleep!
    Awesome morning stretch!
    Doggo cuddles

But….

At work I spilled coffee on my pants…grant they were back pants, but they are kinda tight sooooo the heat was reeeeal uhhh hot on the ol thigh…