What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    Trying not to be snarky to a client:

Client: Did you send me a copy of the documents yet?
    Me: (in my head) Docusign gives you like 3 chances to save a copy. You didn't see any of them???
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,544 Member
    Options
    I woke up early because I thought I had to go to court (my son and I have been made guardians of my handicapped brother) only to find out it’s not until next week.
    I feel like I wasted at least a couple hours of sleep.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options
    The fact there's snow in the forecast. Winter was easy but they doesn't mean it should last until May
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm sick so I ordered some chicken soup from the diner and they sent me .......... Lentil soup 🤮🤢🤮. I'd rather die
  • Rotavele_
    Options
    Rotavele_ wrote: »
    I'm sick so I ordered some chicken soup from the diner and they sent me .......... Lentil soup 🤮🤢🤮. I'd rather die

They don't like you, lol.
    Feel better soon!

Lies!!! My mom says Everyone likes me
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,544 Member
    Options

Feel better soon!

Awww 🤗 aren't moms cute

😂
  • Rotavele_
    Options

Feel better soon!

Awww 🤗 aren't moms cute

97tezde5f89d.gif
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,781 Member
    Options
    Digital coupons 😑
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    public bathrooms
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    public bathrooms
    I try to have lunch there as often as I can
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options
    Snow at the end of March
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    I stayed in from my sneaking out to take a walk around the block because a client was coming in and he's still not here and I'M NOT WAITING FOR HIM when it's time for me to leave.

(I get seriously antsy if I have to stay still for too long...like seriously.)
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My nutritionist told me yesterday it’s not the food I’m eating that’s causing all my stomach pain. Instead she told me it’s all anxiety and dehydration. I’m sure both of those things are probably contributing, but it still hurts to be told that I’m the problem/it’s all in my head, and no one wants to even consider the fact that maybe something is physically wrong. How bad does the pain have to get before someone takes it seriously? Or am I just expected to spend the rest of my life trying to hide it and blaming myself?
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited March 2023
    Options
    My nutritionist told me yesterday it’s not the food I’m eating that’s causing all my stomach pain. Instead she told me it’s all anxiety and dehydration. I’m sure both of those things are probably contributing, but it still hurts to be told that I’m the problem/it’s all in my head, and no one wants to even consider the fact that maybe something is physically wrong. How bad does the pain have to get before someone takes it seriously? Or am I just expected to spend the rest of my life trying to hide it and blaming myself?
    I’m not saying your nutritionist is necessarily correct but anxiety and dehydration are physical. It is not all in your head. The dehydration you can probably fix easily but the anxiety will probably take more work. It’s not as simple as just trying to calm down or whatever platitudes people try to use. Good luck. I hope you get relief soon
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,781 Member
    Options
    Driving to the airport in the pouring rain
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I can't find a dress I like

You would probably look good in a burlap sack so I can understand the difficulty.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I can't find a dress I like

You would probably look good in a burlap sack so I can understand the difficulty.

Wore one once, you're wrong 😂
    Das hot

and itchy
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I was voted the weirdest in my high school class and now life has sucked all the weird out of me and I am so *kitten* boring it makes me want to piss in my grapenuts
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I was voted the weirdest in my high school class and now life has sucked all the weird out of me and I am so *kitten* boring it makes me want to piss in my grapenuts

Well, considering you believe that cereal is soup, you're in luck. At least it won't soak through the can