glassyo wrote: »
    Anything can be a sandwich if you just don’t care anymore

I...may need visuals.
    I can’t even bring myself to describe it
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I hate calories and logging them is a chore. It's like taking out the garbage, doing laundry or rubbing a woman's belly when she has her . and is bipolar
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Anything can be a sandwich if you just don’t care anymore

I...may need visuals.
    I can’t even bring myself to describe it

Broke at SUNY Potsdam.
    Hung over
    Hungry
    Bread, whatever condiment was left in the fridge, 25 cent bag of potato chips. That was the bottom of the barrel sandwich. ( late 80s)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Where to stay in Venice in June

Look for hotels in Mestre which is a town right outside Venice. The prices should be a lot better. If you want to go a bit farther look at Chioggia--a fishing town near Venice, but you'll have to take a bus or vaporetto to get to Venice. Chioggia is quaint and has canals and brightly painted fishing boats. I lived there for a while when first married before moving to Rome.
    [*]
    [/list]
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    If your suffering and hardships make you bitter and entitled rather than compassionate towards others who suffer you’re just *kitten* up.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Where to stay in Venice in June

Look for hotels in Mestre which is a town right outside Venice. The prices should be a lot better. If you want to go a bit farther look at Chioggia--a fishing town near Venice, but you'll have to take a bus or vaporetto to get to Venice. Chioggia is quaint and has canals and brightly painted fishing boats. I lived there for a while when first married before moving to Rome.
    [*]
    [/list]

Oh thanks!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The cake I'm making today for friends coming over Saturday.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Parents today will never have to live through the terror of their kids freaking the *kitten* out over not getting a stupid dum-dum sucker in the bank drive-thru because it’s all remote now. No tubey things. Thankfully it never really happened too much because they generally knew better. But my oldest flew off the handle with my brother once because his bank gave stickers instead and my son was like “TF?”😡😭 (well…some banks probably aren’t remote but most of them around here seem to be)
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    This guy I was talking to on the phone for over an hour. I’m like.. if he isn’t just lying straight out of his *kitten*…why TF would he be talking to me? From fb dating of all places. My profile didn’t even have much on it besides my pictures.
    I think someone who is as successful as he says he is (I’ll believe it when I see it) would be meeting many higher caliber women than I am. I’m literally just a joe schmo regular girl who doesn’t make a lot of money. I’m not even model status pretty. I’m small town hot, a Walmart 10 🤣. And that was in my younger years… highly suspicious imo.
    Guess we’ll see. If anything it’ll be a fun dating story because it already is.
    He said his ex was an overseas model who ran away with a chunk of his money and his friend after attempting to murder him. Wow. I mean, that’s a tv show trope right there. I do really meet a lot of characters on the internet 😎😅 Tune in for more as the story develops.

First things first…you’re selling yourself short. Don’t. You’re a Target 20. Fo sho. And that’s top of the line.

But I wanted to if you’ve ever listened to either of these podcasts? Do You Know Mordechai? Ugh, I’m gonna have to find the other one. Interesting listens.

Yes, I’m responding to a comment a month ago 😅 I haven’t! I’ll check it out now. I need new things to listen to.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    This guy I was talking to on the phone for over an hour. I’m like.. if he isn’t just lying straight out of his *kitten*…why TF would he be talking to me? From fb dating of all places. My profile didn’t even have much on it besides my pictures.
    I think someone who is as successful as he says he is (I’ll believe it when I see it) would be meeting many higher caliber women than I am. I’m literally just a joe schmo regular girl who doesn’t make a lot of money. I’m not even model status pretty. I’m small town hot, a Walmart 10 🤣. And that was in my younger years… highly suspicious imo.
    Guess we’ll see. If anything it’ll be a fun dating story because it already is.
    He said his ex was an overseas model who ran away with a chunk of his money and his friend after attempting to murder him. Wow. I mean, that’s a tv show trope right there. I do really meet a lot of characters on the internet 😎😅 Tune in for more as the story develops.

First things first…you’re selling yourself short. Don’t. You’re a Target 20. Fo sho. And that’s top of the line.

But I wanted to if you’ve ever listened to either of these podcasts? Do You Know Mordechai? Ugh, I’m gonna have to find the other one. Interesting listens.

Yes, I’m responding to a comment a month ago 😅 I haven’t! I’ll check it out now. I need new things to listen to.

I remembered the other one! You have to scroll to season 1. Sara Lewis Gonzalez. I’m not familiar with the other seasons but I’m going to check them out.
    83n23gfzbl2d.jpeg
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My cancer drive today. She was lovely and chatty and got her there for her appointment, started heading home to wait and she called not 5 minuted later saying she needed a referral and didn't have one so she was finished.

So she's home, I'm home and now I have the entire day at my leisure. What should I do
  • Rotavele_
    Options
    "you" said the Liverpool accent is one of the "worsts" but after listening to a few English accent vids on YouTube I happen to love it
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Why did we buy a house that's got a landscaped yard. It's gonna be a lot of work
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Why did we buy a house that's got a landscaped yard. It's gonna be a lot of work
    Yes. It is. Are you going to hire it out or try to do it yourself?
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    I’m nervous because of the anticipation of the schedule bid happening today for work. I only have seniority over 36 people so I’ll have 37 options to choose from that the rest of 175 people didn’t want. 😅 As people bid I just watch my preferred presets get snatched up 🙃 If all else fails I might just pick open time and that’s just a random schedule. 🤔
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    I’m nervous because of the anticipation of the schedule bid happening today for work. I only have seniority over 36 people so I’ll have 37 options to choose from that the rest of 175 people didn’t want. 😅 As people bid I just watch my preferred presets get snatched up 🙃 If all else fails I might just pick open time and that’s just a random schedule. 🤔

Can’t believe it but I managed to score Thursday/Friday off days! I didn’t think I’d see another fri/sat/sun for years to come!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Plan is to do it myself. Unless I end up not having time. The boy helped today. We got most of the front yard done
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Plan is to do it myself. Unless I end up not having time. The boy helped today. We got most of the front yard done

And the bonus is you get to be outside in the sunshine feeling productive 😊❤️
  • Rotavele_
    Options
    My new neighbor asked if she could borrow a pair of my socks ?? Who asks that??
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Rotavele_ wrote: »
    My new neighbor asked if she could borrow a pair of my socks ?? Who asks that??

Is she hot?