What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Rotavele_ wrote: »
    My new neighbor asked if she could borrow a pair of my socks ?? Who asks that??

Is she hot?

Not really.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

Is she hot?

Not really.

Then don’t give her your best pair

Just kidding. Unhot girls need nice socks too
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    Options

Is she hot?

Not really.

Unhot girls need nice socks too

You know what? You're really quite good at creating sentences that have never been said before in the history of humanity.

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    _Redux wrote: »

Is she hot?

Not really.

You know what? You're really quite good at creating sentences that have never been said before in the history of humanity.
    I like you too. ❤️😊
  • _Redux
    Options

Is she hot?

Not really.

I like you too. ❤️😊

Please don't change.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Bulls****

7cuzyaep7ome.jpg
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Is she hot?

Not really.

I like you too. ❤️😊

Please don't change.
    I just keep becoming more myself. Like a vampire
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Once she takes on 100% of her natural form the world will be thrown into chaos
  • Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Why do they tell you to play dead when you come across a bear? Did that work for someone?🤔
    How will the bear know I’m playing dead? Maybe it’ll think I’m suicidal and will go for a little nibble just to realize that I’m mostly a fast food by-product and missing that sushi flavour? Keeps me up at night.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Why do they tell you to play dead when you come across a bear? Did that work for someone?🤔
    How will the bear know I’m playing dead? Maybe it’ll think I’m suicidal and will go for a little nibble just to realize that I’m mostly a fast food by-product and missing that sushi flavour. Keeps me up at night.

What’s even worse is that it depends on the kind of bear. Excuse me, Bear would you mind doing a little spin so I can see if you have a shoulder hump?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I look like a potato
  • _Redux
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Your self deprecation is both humorous and slightly heartbreaking.

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    That’s easy for a non-potato to say.
  • Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    How will the bear know I’m playing dead? Maybe it’ll think I’m suicidal and will go for a little nibble just to realize that I’m mostly a fast food by-product and missing that sushi flavour. Keeps me up at night.

What’s even worse is that it depends on the kind of bear. Excuse me, Bear would you mind doing a little spin so I can see if you have a shoulder hump?

Why? Do we want humps?🤔 I mean, we do, but that kind too? Great, more stuff to keep me up at night. Humping bears!😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Why? Do we want humps?🤔 I mean, we do, but that kind too? Great, more stuff to keep me up at night. Humping bears!😂
    HUMPED bears.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I said to my son as we were driving through the countryside, “Now comes the greening.“

He looked at me and said, “You mean spring?”
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    For some reason some people always make a point of telling people I'm a professional figure skater and I don't understand why. I like that I skated and I did as much as I did, I just find it funny that for some it's like it's my identity. I'll have to figure out how to leverage it for my new career 😂
  • obstacle_overcomer
    obstacle_overcomer Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that binges Christmas movies even if it is warm/hot outside? I just cannot help myself. Why? I guess it is because.....wait for it.....*introduces the meme*

d34jfhkrjflc.jpg

Yep, this is why... :D