• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,028 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I cannot find my key😫
    It’s in the bowl until later tonight

😂😂

Well it’s for my vehicle. If the cars a Rockin’

I’m literally losing my mind. I lose things quite often. But not to the extent of not finding it in over 24 hours. I’ve offered my kids money. I’ve told them “if you see something, say something” to no avail.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I wasn’t productive today. I spent way too much time goofing around on this app. I haven’t used the app for its intended purposes at all. But is anyone really tracking their calories?😅

I haven’t seen one of my AirPods for about three weeks now… I’ve cleaned everything and everywhere.😔 I miss it! And my Mexican chocolate delight cleavage tan has faded to a beige ombré tan!☹️ I didn’t even go swimming so I could show it off! Oh well, I think I need a nap.
    At least 3x per week but not here
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    My son's dog poking his big ole head thru my sliding screen door :(
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    My sons teacher said he wants to see me. I hate when they say that but don't tell you what it's about

Yep its like someone leaving you a msg. We need to talk ! Really about what ?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    When they say they’re leaving but are still sitting there a half hour later
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My sons teacher said he wants to see me. I hate when they say that but don't tell you what it's about

Either he wants to discuss your son's work, for better or worse, or maybe he's just seen you around and wants to ask you out :#
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    The way Walmart asks for receipts on your way out. I comply always, but it's annoying.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited April 2023
    Options
    The way Walmart asks for receipts on your way out. I comply always, but it's annoying.
    I walk right the *kitten* past them. This is my merchandise that I paid my money for. Once I pay for it it’s mine. Do you want to see what happens if you try to detain me? I’m actually kind of hoping for the day

Eta:My opinion is influenced by the fact that their “random“ checks are not random
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    I walk right the *kitten* past them. This is my merchandise that I paid my money for. Once I pay for it it’s mine. Do you want to see what happens if you try to detain me? I’m actually kind of hoping for the day

Eta:My opinion is influenced by the fact that their “random“ checks are not random

They are definitely targeted and unfortunately I know someone who was grabbed by the arm when they walked past them. Cops got involved and eventually told them they can't touch people. I feel bad because they are just doing their job but once you step over your boundaries then there's going to be a problem.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

They are definitely targeted and unfortunately I know someone who was grabbed by the arm when they walked past them. Cops got involved and eventually told them they can't touch people. I feel bad because they are just doing their job but once you step over your boundaries then there's going to be a problem.
    It’s funny when I do it because I smile cheerfully and blow right past them. If they say something I pretend I don’t hear and keep going. At this point I’ve been here 10 years and they probably know me but in the beginning it was definitely a problem with them singling me out among my much paler family.
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    Options

I never shop at wal mart unless it’s 100% necessary. Thank God for H-E-B in Texas.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Cold, and raw outside today. Need sunshine!
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    Options
    I guess I should have posted this yesterday but Jos. A Bank is discontinuing their 1905 extra slim fit shirts because they are extremely low sellers. The salesperson told me that people don’t buy them because they’re too small for most people. They fit me just perfectly now. And NOW you’re getting rid of them? Now I’ll have to get all my shirts tailored, TOO?
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    I guess I should have posted this yesterday but Jos. A Bank is discontinuing their 1905 extra slim fit shirts because they are extremely low sellers. The salesperson told me that people don’t buy them because they’re too small for most people. They fit me just perfectly now. And NOW you’re getting rid of them? Now I’ll have to get all my shirts tailored, TOO?

Or just find a comparable brand. Or buy their remaining stock. Or....I have ran out of ideas sorry
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    This congestion that won't go away. It's been 2 weeks with severe allergies and I'm tired of it 😩
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    Options

Or just find a comparable brand. Or buy their remaining stock. Or....I have ran out of ideas sorry

I tried to buy all they had left but it was slim pickings. No pun intended. It was like the store had already been ransacked for all their older inventory. They’re in the middle of a clearance sale. They had lots in boxes about to be put up of new inventory.
    I got 4 shirts and a pocket square to choose from today all for the low price of $35. Two of the shirts are extra slim fit and the other two are a size down from what they measured me as. Gonna have to try and decide which to wear in a bit. Decisions, decisions.
    Yes, I’m contemplating going somewhere else, but where can I find gentlemanly stylish fitted dress clothes?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    The tree branch that almost fell on my head as I was rolling my bike out of the garage
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The tree branch that almost fell on my head as I was rolling my bike out of the garage

Spite the tree, use the branch as firewood.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    _Redux wrote: »

Spite the tree, use the branch as firewood.
    I plan on it!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,559 Member
    Options
    I know “they” say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery but I’m getting a little peeved at this point.
    My comment, my thought,
    get your own. 🤨