Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Unreasonable people.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,564 Member
    Options
    To use the term we used when I was a kid, copycats.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    So dead at work today
  • WishfulShrinkin23
    WishfulShrinkin23 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Everything is irking me so hard.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    My ex brother in law.
    I want to tell him off SO BAD.
    He has not done one single thing to help with his mom in over 20yrs.
    Ex has it all on his shoulders.
    The youngest in the family and they all look to him to fix everything.
    I am so mad at his brother I could scream. 🤨😠
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,821 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Having to watch ads before my movie on (paid for subscription) Paramount+ 😑
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I forgot to refrigerate my leftovers from dinner so I don’t have anything to eat for tomorrow 😞 I hate my scatterbrained self sometimes.

Also I want to go to bed but the raging thunderstorm outside won’t let me sleep, and I think it’s supposed to rain all night.

• Sweatinginmy40s
    Sweatinginmy40s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    There are just to many options on Netflix right now!!!
  • lrw327
    lrw327 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was 80° and sunny, and I was poolside. Today it’s rainy and 53°. Get it together Texas!! 😏
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    My nerves have been really shot today. Like sharp in the pit of the stomach. Mind has been calm and blank. I don’t know what it is. They say gut health is directly related to your mood and I ate dairy so I guess that’s why. 😬
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    IBS is irking me today. This disease completely sucks and I’m not having much success managing the symptoms or finding any support.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Another 60yr old former work associate came home from a trip, laid down and died.
    No known health issues.
    That makes 4.
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Can this spring disguised as fall be over soon ??? So tired of rain and storms... :angry:
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,821 Member
    Options
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    Can this spring disguised as fall be over soon ??? So tired of rain and storms... :angry:
    Right there with you 😑
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I'm irked in advance :)

At the end of the year we issue salary to clients. We did it for one guy who decided to go rogue and pay and file on his own beginning this year. I only found this out because I went to file returns for him and saw they were already done.

This is basically the email convo we're having:

Me: I saw returns were filed. Are we no longer doing your payroll?
    Him: I signed up with quickbooks and having them do it.
    Me: Got it but, just in case, you still owe money and it doesn't look like the one form had complete info (The unsaid part: Which will generate notices that I'LL have to fix and that'll just piss me off.)
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    The fact that I specifically told my husband I did not want a cake for my birthday. I would rather spend my calories on other things today. I don't much enjoy store-bought cake, and find it not worth the calories. But, he came home with a cake anyways.

And he acts sad and hurt that I was not overly-enthusiastic.

There are only two of us, and he needs to eat gluten-free so he can't have any (although he claims he'll have a small slice).

If I knew he was going to insist on cake, I would have picked up a gluten-free one, so he could at least help me.

Skipping lunch now because I have to have cake later.
  • lrw327
    lrw327 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Surgery recovery… I’m going insane not being able to drive, workout, hike. I’m bored to tears and actually thankful to go back to work tomorrow. 😏
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    When people add honey or sugar “to bring out the natural sweetness“ of whatever it is they’re cooking – that’s crap. You’re not bringing out a natural sweetness, you are adding sweetener. There are cooking methods that will bring out the natural sweetness of certain foods but adding sweetener is not it
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    When people add honey or sugar “to bring out the natural sweetness“ of whatever it is they’re cooking – that’s crap. You’re not bringing out a natural sweetness, you are adding sweetener. There are cooking methods that will bring out the natural sweetness of certain foods but adding sweetener is not it

I totally thought this was headed towards terms of endearmentland.