Ultimate Accountability Challenge May 2023

Options
jamcnewman
jamcnewman Posts: 4,071 Member
edited April 2023 in Challenges
You are warmly invited to check out our challenge and join us!

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides a supportive environment for those in either weight loss or maintenance modes. The team is made up of a wonderful group of accountability partners and the emphasis is on life-changing healthy habits.

This is not a flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything’ short-term challenge. This is the real deal! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a long term proven track record of significant team member success.

We enthusiastically welcome our returning members and warmly welcome newcomers!

The accountability is a daily report of:
1. At least 20 minutes of intentional activity or exercise;
2. Tracking the caloric intake of all foods and beverages;
3. Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories; and,
4. Reporting of your fulfillment of the above (daily, if possible, as this is how strong habits are built).

Non-fulfillment of any of the above is considered a Pass Day. Each member is able to take 3 Pass Days per month and still qualify for the “Winner’s Circle”. Post every day, no matter your success and you are a Champion! We strongly encourage everyone to stay for the whole month and learn how to practice healthy habits for wellness. The goal is lifelong health — not avoiding pass days….

This group emphasizes long-term health changes, but even the “old guard” is expected to sign up for one month at a time and recommit if they wish to continue on this wellness journey.

It sounds so simple — but it is truly a challenge. You can join us here:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144812-ultimate-accountability-challenge-may-2023

(be sure to click on the 'JOIN’ button)

Replies

• jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    This is the only group I join monthly on MFP. It’s great to encourage others and get encouragement. I also enjoy picking a few days to post on a topic.
    Hope to see you there.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options
    Best challenge on MFP!!! I have been in maintenance for almost 6 years now but I truly love the support and knowledge this challenge provides. Daily check in keeps us all honest to ourselves. Try it, you will love it! 💜💖💙🤎✅😊
  • jamcnewman
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I’ve been joining his monthly challenge every month since I started on MFP in August 2021. I was looking for a challenge that aligned with my desire to be accountable for the things that are in my control: habits or behaviours. And I found it in the UAC, and that is why I return each month.

There is a great group of supportive folks who, like me, come back each month, and there are also lots of newcomers who find it to be a great opportunity to set themselves up for a healthy life. So many of those new folks (as I was) stick around. And that says something about the group and support you’ll find here.

Check it out and see how you find it? What have you got to lose? 😊 I hope you’ll join us!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,095 Member
    Options
    I’ve been in UAC for some time. The members are so supportive and positive. They have helped me reach maintenance and stay there.

They are the most caring, sharing group of accountability buddies you could find.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,548 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    One of the best challenges on MFP each month I am here and appreciate the support and the challenge. You might be surprised at what you can learn and accomplish come and try it out, it’s an awesome group of folks.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    The UAC is a community of kind, supportive members. It's a great way to hold yourself accountable with no judgement from the group. You can engage as much or as little as you like. It's well worth giving it a try, after all what have you got to lose? ;)
  • nanerkay
    nanerkay Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I was on this group last year after the New Year I couldn't find it again I'm so glad it came up this month. I loved this group I'm in for May. This makes me very happy. I've been doing a different group but it was as supportive as this group.😁
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options
    I find myself always looking to plan my challenges for the next month on the last day of the previous. So a shameless BUMP right here.....
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,488 Member
    Options
    Great Group of Folks holding each other accountable one day at a time!!
    Please join us <3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    If you truly want to hit your health goals, whether it’s losing, gaining, or maintaining, this group works SOME KINDA MAGIC…

* Maybe it’s the kindness of its members…

* Maybe it’s the encouragement we provide to each other…

* Maybe it’s the “3 simple rules” that are the secret to our success…

Maybe it’s the proof we see every day that tracking & setting a calorie goal & exercise yield better health & progress towards our personal goals

Maybe the MAGIC is people like you who join us, adding to our community!

Why do we all write to you every month encouraging you to join?

Because we want the very best for you!

You CAN do this!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144812-ultimate-accountability-challenge-may-2023

Click the JOIN button!

We look forward to meeting you!
    💕
    Maddie
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,005 Member
    Options
    This group has changed my life and i have no doubt that it will change yours too! Joined Uac almost 3 years ago after the birth of my bub and have never looked back! Give it a try you will not regret it! Xo
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Lots of new folks have joined us — why don’t you give us a try? We’d love to have you. ☺️
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Hop on over to the challenge and check out the positive energy there? Until May 6, all new members will qualify for the end of month awards! Anyone can join after May 6 by request to the leaders (the group becomes private at that point) but will not qualify for Winner’s Circle or Champion. Those awards are a small part of the success you could achieve by mastering personal accountability for health habits with a great group of people. Hope to see you there! 🌷🌷🌷