πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€***MAY 2023 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,800 Member
    I only posted once in April because I was away almost all month. I left on 30 March headed for Arizona then spent 23 days rafting and then got home on 26 April. Even though a Grand Canyon raft trip includes lots of activity every day, I managed to add some mass because there was very good food and too much of it. It's OK. I've been here before. Technically I'm still in my maintenance range, but I'm pretty much at the top.

I will attempt to get back to the middle of that range in May and then get back to maintaining there. I'll still claim several months in maintenance even with the weight increase because my average weight hasn't quite gone out of that range as far as I can tell.

@mtaratoot It's wonderful that enjoyed so much activity and exercise while having a nice time. So glad you enjoyed yourself! You've done wonderfully!
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    May Start Weight: 223.2
    May Goal Weight: 217.2
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 170

May 1: 223.2
    May 8:
    May 15:
    May 22:
    May 29:
    May 31:
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    edited May 2023

Update 5/2/23: Although I put on weight since my last weigh in, I had a NSV yesterday! I set up my home gym in my basement over the weekend and worked out for the first time in it yesterday! I was dreading working out, but I've had lots of aspirations to start weightlifting. I felt so good after my workout yesterday! :)

Hi freckledginger πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

What is an NSV?

WTG on setting up home gym ... and using it!!! πŸ₯³πŸ’ͺ

Cheers!
    - MK πŸ™‚
  • mkksemail
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 62 years old and I live in the Midwest of the US. I am 5’ 5” tall.

05/01-193.0-(Trend Weight: 192.2)- Not a good way to start. I’ve got to turn this boat around before I sail right off the deep end. If I don’t, this boat is sunk!

05/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)- My 63rd birthday this week (on the 10th). The gift of a good productive month would be wonderful to give myself!

Hi Donna πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

First, big congrats in your progress-to-date!! Well done, you! πŸ₯³

Next ... May I ask where you find trend weight? And if your trend weight is lower than your weigh-in weight, why is it not a good way to start?

Lastly, Happy Birthday in advance !!! πŸŽ‰πŸ’πŸ‘‘

Cheers!
    - mk πŸ™‚
  • freckledginger15
    freckledginger15 Posts: 39 Member

Update 5/2/23: Although I put on weight since my last weigh in, I had a NSV yesterday! I set up my home gym in my basement over the weekend and worked out for the first time in it yesterday! I was dreading working out, but I've had lots of aspirations to start weightlifting. I felt so good after my workout yesterday! :)

What is an NSV?

Cheers!
    - MK πŸ™‚

Oh, I meant to put in parenthesis :D It stands for "Non-Scale Victory"!
  • freckledginger15
    freckledginger15 Posts: 39 Member
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 62 years old and I live in the Midwest of the US. I am 5’ 5” tall.

Start Weight (from April 30th, 2023 ): 192.6
    Goal Weight: 187.6 (5 pound loss)

End of Challenge Weight: xxxxx
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145-155 (I’ll know it when I get there!)

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

05/01-193.0-(Trend Weight: 192.2)- Not a good way to start. I’ve got to turn this boat around before I sail right off the deep end. If I don’t, this boat is sunk!

05/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)- My 63rd birthday this week (on the 10th). The gift of a good productive month would be wonderful to give myself!

05/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

05/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

05/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

05/31-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150's

Hey Donna!

Your post is very inspiring. I noticed that our goals are very similar in terms of final weight goals and starting weight! It's so great to see that you've worked so hard and it's paying off! Gives me hope that I will also see the results I want too as well. I might even start using the cross-off that you use! Love it and keep up the amazing work!
  • mkksemail

What is an NSV?

Cheers!
    - MK πŸ™‚

Oh, I meant to put in parenthesis :D It stands for "Non-Scale Victory"!

Ahh! TY ! ☺️