JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 222

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    gomifune wrote: »
    @tiabirdie56

Just wanted to say that you’re doing great, getting so close to leaving the 200s!

Aww thank you so much❤️ @ gomifune I'm working on it, mostly by trying to stay stress free.
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    39flavours wrote: »
    @musicsax our bodies do stiffen up if we don't keep moving, that's for sure! I lift weights most days, but if I go more than 3 days without lifting then when I do I'm really suffering the next day. Walking 9 miles takes me around 3hrs, it's a big commitment and tricky with our UK weather, although we've had some really nice days recently. Do you get out for one big walk a day or do you break it up into smaller chunks?

Either depending on what other commitments I have & also whether away in our caravan with DH. You're right about the UK weather, there are plenty times when I have to cut a walk short cuz of the rain and I never go out if it is already raining heavy. What I will say though is if wherever I go if it is feasible to walk then I will. To visit MIL, to my seasonal job, nails appt, DS's.
    This weekend we have come away for the weekend; brought our caravan up to Rhos on Sea, so plan on walking to Llandudno & Colwyn Bay before we return home.

This was me yesterday, I used the rain we had here as an excuse to not go out and instead was shamefully lazy all day. I should have just chucked on a waterproof and got on with it.
    Your post has me yearning for Wales! I haven't been for a couple of years and being half Welsh it's not acceptable! I've not really ever explored North Wales, other than a day mountain biking in Bangor and climbing Snowden (not sure if that counts as North, and I should be calling it yr Wddfa now) but looking at Colwyn Bay on Google maps, it looks gorgeous! I must go there soon.
    Hope you're having a lovely time and the weather has been fair for you