i have lost................

Options

Replies

• hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    As of today, I've lost the equivalent of a 2 year old! Go me! Well done on your loss also x
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im at the cheese right now, need to get to the baby horse :smile:
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is so fun! :) I've lost a tire.
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I've lost a newborn calf! (90 pounds)

Cool! :)
  • cindy0716
    Options
    An average housecat and working towards an automobile tire !
  • fadeddreamz58
    fadeddreamz58 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    7lbs, the average newborn!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Like you I am not sure if this is where I should post this. I have been using fitness pal for about a year just to track my weight loss. Never used any of the other features. I began my weight loss journey about 2yrs. ago and 284lbs. I final decided that I was not going to be heavy anymore. I was helping my daughter with the pregnancy of our first grand child and I wanted to be able to play and take walks with our new grandchild. Just overall give him a fun and exciting childhood as he grew upl

I finally got up a nerve to join my local gym, took every ounce of me to walk in there. I joined with my other daughter and began the journey. She and I purchased a package to have a trainer. We did this for several months and then my daughter decided she was bored and quit. So that being said I have lost 81lbs. and am feeling great. And then WHAM!!!

Blindsided. A week ago after my husband of almost 30 yrs. came home from a business trip, he asked for a divroce. He has been cheating on me...WOW, now where do I go from here! I know that for me I have to continue. But, now I guess I am asking for support from people I don't even know but are feeling most of the same thoughts I have regarding this hard weight loss journey.

Living well is the best revenge! I am lucky so far. My husband is great, but I know many others who are not so lucky. Keep eating healthy and exercise the pain and anger away rather than eating it. When my brother left his wife she ate well and walked for hours and got really thin. She looks awesome.

I've lost a Bald Eagle.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    i've lost a human head. i was kind of using that...
  • sting9902
    sting9902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bald eagle
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I've lost a mid-sized microwave complete with a rack of baby-back ribs. I have another one about the same size around here somewhere that I need to get rid of still.
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I have lost a sperm whale’s brain and a Guinea Pig!!! wow that sounds like alot lol:laugh:
  • lsgabba
    lsgabba Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. Gotta move on keep my eye on the goal I have for myself now.
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    I have lost a chihuahua so far.. hope thatll turn into an elephant's heart or a even a small bale of hay some day!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    wow a bald eagle!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Now I have lost a bald eagle and a guinea pig!

I want to be able to say I've lost the worlds largest ball of tape and an ostrich egg!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I've lost......a human's skin.

That's...........kind of disgusting! LOL
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    16 pounds = a sperm whale’s brain
    GO me..LMAO That was fun.
  • MyChance2011
    MyChance2011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    ARNOLD MOTHA TRUCKIN SCHWATZENAGER OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    This isn't on the list but I've lost a giraffe's heart (24 lbs)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!