Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• MovinNow
    MovinNow Posts: 133 Member
    I did it! 259.9 lbs as of this morning. Onward and downward!

Congratulations on this breakthrough! Maybe celebrate by buying some new books to enjoy in your newly roomier reading chair!
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 2,580 Member
    Congrats @Melwillbehealthy! Kudos on your commitment to your goal.
  • spirittrail
    spirittrail Posts: 235 Member
    Congrats @Melwillbehealthy !! Focus on "showing up" for now and staying under that 200 lbs. Once you show up every day, the rest will come. <3
  • Brigit02
    Brigit02 Posts: 130 Member
    To use free-weights at least once a week. (I did it this week but I want to make it a habit.)
  • justanotherjen13
    justanotherjen13 Posts: 419 Member
    For my calves to not be so fat and swelled (having horrid water retention right now) that my capris catch on them and get pushed up to my knees. It's just really annoying and feels like my pants are too tight when they fit fine everywhere else.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!