Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 227

Options

Replies

• fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 904 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »

@fmfdfa2020 What beautiful work! Thank you for sharing!

@SModa61 Thank you for your nice comment about my jewelry :) !!

Re: your "beach body" picture yesterday. That is really nice that you live right on the ocean when in Maine. Very pretty view! The weather has been so rainy. When I saw your picture, I was like, huh, it's sunny there. LOL. About 2 hours later it cleared up here (15 mins inland from Oqunquit) - finally!!
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,014 Member
    Options
    @fmfdfa2020 Gorgeous jewelry! Thanks for sharing the link — I’ve saved it for a future splurge.
  • tishawj
    tishawj Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for being back for another round to share the accountability! This month has not been stellar for me. I've been maintaining in a 165-167 range for a few weeks now...which I suppose is better than it heading all up...but my goal is to maintain at about 20lbs lighter than this. So much life going on and not much routine which really messes me up. I would like to get consistently into the 164s this round to show some progress.

Female - 51yrs - 5'5"
    Goal weight - to hang out somewhere 145-150
    R226 End Weight 6/20 - 166.6 - which was a 1lb gain for the round

6/21 - 165.8 - yesterday we did our dog walk down by the lake where it was cooler, got in a good 5k towards our challenge goal for the Canadian Cancer Society...we're at 45/50km for the month so we should meet our goal by the end of the week...if not tomorrow. I'd like to hit 55km though as I raised $550 so 1km for every $10 sounds like a reasonable target. It's a hot one today and I didn't get an early start to say the least so it will be a shorter walk on the shady side of the street.

6/22 - 166.0 - Sigh.....walked a lot yesterday but didn't manage the calorie intake very well. Boys had their school athletic banquet last night so hubby and I walked to a local spot for dinner...I had the rice noodle special (the owner and chef of this place is from the Philippines and her noodles are so good) so I'm feeling some sodium bloat today.
    6/23 - 166.8 - wrong direction. I really need to get things back on track. I have been so lazy with tracking and logging calories and I'm not making healthy choices. I think the only thing that's keeping the scale numbers from being even higher is that I'm maintaining a pretty robust activity level.
    6/24 - 166.2
    6/25 - DNW - Overslept and rushed out yesterday to drive up for work...forgot to post and pack the scale for my overnight at mom and dads. I was going to go our for a kayak after dinner last night but it the weather was iffy and I hate getting caught out on the river...it had stormed earlier so that makes me nervous.
    6/26 - 166.6 - Still in that 165-167 range...been a month now...I guess it's better than maintaining at 188-190 which is where I started. Beginning to reconsider my summer strategy, we've got a trip in less than 2 weeks, I'll be mainly living with my parents, and lots of events booked. I maybe need to consider just trying to maintain where I am for a couple of months, which is still good progress, and then hop back into pound shedding mode again when we're back to easier routines in September. I may still lose a few, hopefully, but it will be a lot less stressful and disappointing if I reset my expectations for the next two months.
    6/27
    6/28
    6/29
    6/30
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    Options
    @fmfdfa2020 I agree, your jewelry is beautiful.
  • fmfdfa2020
    Options
    @fmfdfa2020 I agree, your jewelry is beautiful.

@quiltingjaine Thank you so much!

Your grandson is one cutie! He looks like he's not too sure of the cake in the picture. Very surprising that he doesn't like sugar but really good, too. Does he eat fruit?
  • fmfdfa2020
    Options
    @fmfdfa2020 Gorgeous jewelry! Thanks for sharing the link — I’ve saved it for a future splurge.

@SheilaBoneham Thank you so much! It was very weird putting it out there after so many years of making it and giving to family and friends. I'm a very private person so doing those things like creating a website, Instagram, Pinterest, and for the first time I joined Facebook, was something I had to get past.

I'm not comparing your writing to me making jewelry, but I'm sure you can relate to the part of putting yourself out there for the first time - especially the first time you were published! I'm sure it was so exciting though!