Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 227

Options

Replies

• JCisthewaytruthlife
    JCisthewaytruthlife Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this challenge but thought this sounded like a great motivator so I thought I would give it a try. I don't know what some of the acronyms are :neutral:

I'm Liz in NY state, I am 39 years old
    Heaviest weight: 188 lbs December 2022
    Current Weight: 170 lbs
    Ultimate Goal weight: 145 lbs

SW Round 227
    6/21 170 lbs. ~Took two of my young children for a walk today, burned a few calories. Came back and did my "just run" app, today was 20 minutes total of running with a 3 minute break between. Ran 5.5 mph for the first 10, 5 mph for the second. I was pushing hard! Resisted the desire to snack (the pirouline cookies were staring me down) Happy with myself!
    6/22 170 lbs ~ Felt defeated today. 😕 Woke right up when my alarm went off at 6:15 am, got my strength training done, felt great! Got my shower in, ate breakfast. Got the family ready to go (including the dog) and headed off to our store. Then I went and donated blood, this was my 6th donation. I was fine until the phlebotomist couldn't find my vein (this never happens) and I got really lightheaded and may have passed out. So, I couldn't donate, I was so upset with myself. Had to eat a bunch of snacks so needless to say, I didn't stay within my calories. 😕
    6/23 172 lbs
    6/24 171
    6/25 170 - Ran a little over 2 miles this morning. I was really tired but it felt good. I found some really good crusty Italian bread on Saturday. Went back for more and they were out. I'm pretty happy that I can eat bread and still lose. It's sugar that dampens my losses. I have an entire carton of cookie dough ice cream in the freezer that I have only touched twice and when I did, only had a small helping. The sugar cravings are gone! Could be the fiber supplements or the fact that my ibs is not in a full blown flare, or both!
    6/26
    6/27
    6/28
    6/29
    6/30