New Year, New Us.....25lb Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• gods_gal
    Options
    I'd love to join in here! Right now I'm 230. I don't know that I'll lose 25 because this is going very slow for me, but I'm sure hoping!! LOL!! :smile:
  • muka9
    muka9 Posts: 12
    Options
    I just joined, but want in!

It might be tough for me to lose 25 pounds in 3 months, but that IS my goal for myself (well, 27 lbs), so hopefully this will keep me motivated to do it!!

~kate
  • EliRob
    EliRob Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 259 so we are not far apart. I started working out with a trainer and using light weights from the very beginning. Also if you have knee problems try the ellipitical. I know it is harder in the beginning but you get a better workout. I could only do 10 minutes when I first started and that was around the 1st of April now I do 45 minutes. You can friend me if you like we have to stay in this together. GOOD LUCK !! We are all here for you.

Thanks for your advice, and encouragement! I have lost about 10 since January, but really need to get on with it.... I am going to start slow, I know myself well enough to know that if I try and do it all at once I will sabotage myself, so 3x week is my first goal :)
  • oldmanswife
    oldmanswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
    See my signature for more info.
    I am hoping to not gain anymore weight over the next 13 weeks of my pregnancy and I will HAVE to lose a few just by delivering the baby in December, right, LOL!

Starting weight on Monday was 186 pounds.
    I *might* be able to get to 160 by Jan. 1st, but I am shooting for 170. ;)

I need this group! I feel like I should just give up and "go with" the pregnancy weight gain most days, but i am getting plenty of fats and calories for the baby and do not need to binge just because I am expecting.
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hello - if I can still join, please add me

I weighed 175.5 on Monday 19 September

Goal: 150.5
    Thanks
  • unicornassassin
    unicornassassin Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm late, but very excited to join!

9-19: 197

My weight tomorrow will probably be higher because I'm away from home, and so I'm using a different scale. But the next Monday, once I get home, it's on like King Kong!
  • EllieElephant
    EllieElephant Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to join in too! 25 lbs by New Year's sounds amazing! :)
  • lalinzki
    Options
    I love challenges I'm :happy:

I'm 190 and going for 165
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in got a long way to go sw 271, but the first 25 by Christmas sounds great to me.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    SW-160 on 9/19/10
    Goal- 135 would be perfect for me.
    My plan is staying under my calories for some reason that's the hardest part.
    I just finished c25k and now I'm doin b210k plus winsor pilates on my off days. Good luck everyone!
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Even if I loose half that I will be happy!! I will be at my weight then!! Ohhhhh yeah... xx

I am 154lb today 25th September!! xx

Idea weight is 130 or there abouts xx
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Excited for tomorrow morning!! I'm hoping it will day 281!!

** I just found all my old Turbo Jam DVDs, so yesterday I did the 48min one... MAN am I sore today :) burned 1000 cals doing it though... no pain, no gain right? :)
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 202 lbs (91.7 kg)
    Goal Weight - 177 lbs (80 kg)

19th September - 202 lbs (91.7 kg)
    26th September - 200.4 lbs (90.9 kg) - 1.7 lbs lost
  • Heather0611
    Heather0611 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 202 lbs (91.7 kg)
    Goal Weight - 177 lbs (80 kg)

19th September - 202 lbs (91.7 kg)
    26th September - 200.4 lbs (90.9 kg) - 1.7 lbs lost

Great Job!!!!
  • Heather0611
    Heather0611 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hope you all had a great weekend!! I was not on track this weekend but tomorrow is a new day :ohwell: Weigh in is tomorrow so either post your weight or weight loss in this thread or message me with it. We are officially up to 99 people in the challenge, awesome!! I'm going to have to close the challenge from here on out, I want to be able to keep track of everyone on the spreadsheet so we can all see our progress. If you didn't get in the challenge please feel free to post in the thread if you need encouragement, I just wont have you on the spreadsheet. Again, the link is below, I'll update again tomorrow once I get all of your weigh in's. Everyone is doing a fanstastic job so far and we've already had some weight loss, so keep up the great work!

Talk to you soon!

To view the spreadsheet copy and paste the link into a new window
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As54y9PPe8DkdEh5a2pycjJlZ2w3a3hxN3VUazV3Z1E&hl=en_US
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Well, I weigh in the morning! Which is my birthday!! :) Woo hoo!! I've been watching the scale this week and taking a lot of notice of my foods and times of day that I've been eating, etc.... So I see some things I can work on, for sure. I really want to accomplish this goal and Whoop this Challenge!!

And, lucky me, TOM came today, so usually that means I'm up about 2 pounds...but hopefully that won't be the case in the morning, right???

See you then!
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    MON 19/9: 175.5
    Mon 26/9: 173.5 (2lb lost)

Total lost to date: 2lb

Goal: 150.5
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hope there's room for one more.
    Sept 25/2011 - SW 194 lbs
  • EliRob
    EliRob Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for challenge, Mon 9/19/11: 277
    1st check in, Mon 9/26/11: 273

1st week starting, and down 4! I think that’s just because of water weight and the drastic cut in my calorie intake, but I’ll take it!
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    Today's check-in:
    193.345lbs!