September Move Your @SS Challenge

Options

Replies

• tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    Walked back from the city center to home - another 3.1 miles. So close to the new goal that I can taste it! Will hit it tomorrow!
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3 mile run today
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    2 miles today...lazy day
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    10 km bike ride pulling my three year old on a trail-a-bike!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles down
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    2.4 miles this morning
  • tkopps
    Options
    Just passed my new goal! HIked outside of Madrid with my husband and Jack Russell for 6 km (our estimate). It was a beautiful afternoon and our dog even went swimming in the small creek. We finished with a healthy picnic. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Ticker updated!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Internet has been down - at a friends checking in. Updated my ticker from the past couple of days which have been super stress! Will have to pull out a miracle to make my goal this month!
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    3.5 mile hike yesterday afternoon! Ticker is updated
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    12.8 miles jogging today. 10:17 miles.

It is going to be close.....
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Made it!! :D
  • tkopps
    Options
    Just finished W7D3 of C25K for another 2.8 miles!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Updating! 4 miles walked and 9 miles biked!
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been out of the loop and now I have to bring it ON here at the end of the month. Thank goodness this was my first try with this challenge and I didn't over shoot! I think I can leave it all on the floor and reach my goal before the end of Friday!

So today I walked outside and then since my beloved Cleveland Browns were looking sad I went the gym for some biking and a little more on the treadmill. I clocked in 9.5 miles today AND the Browns won!!! Woot!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Two 5ks in the last 2 days. Ticker updated :)
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I've been travelling for the past week so haven't been able to walk much. Added a mile for yesterday and will try to do a couple more tonight.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I haven't checked in here since last Monday. But, I have been tracking my miles on the dry-erase board on my refrig, which is a great daily visual reminder--that, and the dog getting antsy to use up some energy.

Last Tuesday through today, the dog and I walked a total of 27.4 miles. I still haven't found the limit of his energy--and he's doing lots more than just walking with me: playing frisbee, chasing a ball, and the teenager even walked him a couple of times.

Keep on moving, everyone!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    6.71 miles walked today. Also did major yard clean-up. The apples are fermenting....lol Its been years since my apples produced so much. The animals cant eat fast enough:)

Last week. Stay on track!!! We can do it!! I have 15 miles left:)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    WHERE DID THIS MONTH GO? .....
    1.5 mile run in today, I am so sick, shouldn't have done it but I was testing new shoes. New shoes always make you run faster you know......
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    1.5 miles today at the mall. Ticker updated :)