Black Team Challenge Week 11

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with what Sara has written - this group is so inspiring to me. Every once in a while I get discouraged, and it just takes one trip to the board to get me back on track - thanks to all of you for that..

Sara - we need to include you in this run down as well..

Check out Sara, everyone - she is a SAHM with 3 kids under school age (I think), and still finds the time between cuddles, naps, and boo boos to take care of herself - and has just 2 lbs to go to meet goal.. In addition to all else she does, she still finds time for call outs to her team members and the ability to laugh at the process enough to cheer us all up.

and must remember Sam - the leader of our group and our own Jillian - who is stronger than a speeding treadmill, and able to leap obnoxious poison bosses in a single leap.. we love you Sam..

I so love this team...:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:

Awww...:smooched: Thanks, Janie. :heart: And you're right. My kids are 3, 2, & 11 months at this moment in time. They're fun. :tongue: You're too sweet. :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I'd do without all of you-- you keep me going-- God bless you--

Heading to work again-- had to stop to kiss a boo-boo on Caleb's wittle head. I had such a lovely time with him today-- spent time with him this morning, then took him (and Bandit) for a walk after my run today--

:heart: :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I don't know what I'd do without all of you-- you keep me going-- God bless you--

Heading to work again-- had to stop to kiss a boo-boo on Caleb's wittle head. I had such a lovely time with him today-- spent time with him this morning, then took him (and Bandit) for a walk after my run today--

:heart: :heart:

Glad you got some quality one-on-one with Caleb today, Marla! Doug took Zeke to the zoo by himself today so I got some 1-on-2 time with the little'uns today. It was nice!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

LMAO! We now have a theme song for the Black Team. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    WTH!? I swear I had you in there! OH EM GEE, I'm so sorry! :embarassed:

SAM! Where would we all be without SAM!? A few short weeks ago we met our dear leader as she graciously picked us for her team. She's put up with our ups & downs, she's inspired me with her spinning class (first class tomorrow 9:15 am, Sam!) and her ability to run faster than a speeding bullet (you can have that one...I no longer want to be a runner :laugh:). She works like a crazy woman, keeps her daughters in one piece & still finds time to be a kick *kitten* wife & team captain! I :heart: you, Sam!

Did I make up for it? :bigsmile:

THAT MAKES UP FOR IT!!! :blushing: :blushing: :smooched: :smooched: :love: :love:

Let me know how that class goes! Mine is Tuesdays at 5:30pm and Thursdays if I'm allowed by my mom. :bigsmile:

I don't know about faster than that bullet but maybe longer!:laugh:

Ava army crawled today for the first time!:heart:

Madison went to bed without TV cause she was in trouble and cried for an hour!:cry:

I feel like I'm gonna drop from all the house work I have done today!:huh:

Thank you all for keeping me from spiraling out of control. We really are a close group of online friends!:flowerforyou:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    WTH!? I swear I had you in there! OH EM GEE, I'm so sorry! :embarassed:

SAM! Where would we all be without SAM!? A few short weeks ago we met our dear leader as she graciously picked us for her team. She's put up with our ups & downs, she's inspired me with her spinning class (first class tomorrow 9:15 am, Sam!) and her ability to run faster than a speeding bullet (you can have that one...I no longer want to be a runner :laugh:). She works like a crazy woman, keeps her daughters in one piece & still finds time to be a kick *kitten* wife & team captain! I :heart: you, Sam!

Did I make up for it? :bigsmile:

THAT MAKES UP FOR IT!!! :blushing: :blushing: :smooched: :smooched: :love: :love:

Let me know how that class goes! Mine is Tuesdays at 5:30pm and Thursdays if I'm allowed by my mom. :bigsmile:

I don't know about faster than that bullet but maybe longer!:laugh:

Ava army crawled today for the first time!:heart:

Madison went to bed without TV cause she was in trouble and cried for an hour!:cry:

I feel like I'm gonna drop from all the house work I have done today!:huh:

Thank you all for keeping me from spiraling out of control. We really are a close group of online friends!:flowerforyou:

Well, all y'all definitely made me smile this evening!! Thanks!!

Love to all,

:heart: Tresa:heart:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: this team! I really want to get healthy but without all of you I am not sure how well I would be doing! You all rock!

I walked / run for 4.3 miles today and rode my bike for 30 minutes. It was 58 degrees when I started my walk and when I got done it was freezing rain. My dad's friend picked me up because it was so awful out there. :grumble:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    (((((Group Hug)))))

You have taken the words out of my mouth.

Whatever you are trying, keep it up. It takes two weeks (according to daughter with the alphabet after her name) to make something a habit. I told her I did the C5K week 3 day 1 workout and had some trouble, wanted water, needed cool air and mostly needed my inhaler and her response was....just work thru it Mom. Geeeshhhh...air and water I can push thru but I needed my inhaler...LOL. I am supposed to do Day 1 tomorrow but did it today on the treadmill. DH says good now I do it again with him tomorrow.:sick:

Have a good night !
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would tell everyone that the only good thing about living in Florida is that I can step out onto my patio in the back and watch the space shuttle launch into the sky. It is one of the prettiest things. I wish I was smarted cause I would have worked for nasa.:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Just thought I would tell everyone that the only good thing about living in Florida is that I can step out onto my patio in the back and watch the space shuttle launch into the sky. It is one of the prettiest things. I wish I was smarted cause I would have worked for nasa.:flowerforyou:

I saw one years ago-- sitting in SeaWorld watching Clyde the Sea Lion, actually-- suddenly somebody pointed to the sky and shouted, and we all watched-- it was awesome.

Nite-nite friends-- I may actually be in bed zzzzzing away by midnight. Can you believe it? Need to hit the floor for my ab work first-- such that it is. :ohwell:

Greatest team anywhere-- nite gang!
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Well go black team. I see most of you are cutting zzzzzzzzzzzz's at this moment. So hope you have a great day tomorrow. Your either 2 to 3 hours difference from me. But I enjoy reading your posts and you are all an inspiration to me. Thank you so much :drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    NWfamilygal, what time zone are you in? I am in Pacific and it seems like in the evening when I get on here, everybody is gone! :frown:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Morning troops-- got some decent sleep. Got my ab work and push ups in last night around midnight, and typed til 1:00, then laid down, then had to type a bit from 9:00-10:00.

Fed kids breakfast, heading to shower and off to the grocery store before my afternoon work comes in.

Have a great day, team!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    My scale moved, I update my ticker and my flower moved past the halfway mark! I usually see that number for a couple of days before I update but I want to see the flower on the downhill side of things! :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Options
    My scale moved, I update my ticker and my flower moved past the halfway mark! I usually see that number for a couple of days before I update but I want to see the flower on the downhill side of things! :bigsmile:

Whew-- glad to see your 8 hour plateau has been broken-- :grumble: :grumble:

:wink:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

That is so awesome, Sam - especially a night launch. DH was looking all over the TV channels to try to find. We didn't catch it until it was done..:grumble: :grumble:

Way to go Amanda.. you are having a great week.

Bobbi - I am still on Week 1 (supposed to start Week 2 today) and am really hurting.. I have this strange pain in my right hip that gets much worse after I walk/jog.. feels much better when I am swimming:happy: :happy: . Push through it, OK, but only if it doesn't drop me to the floor.. :laugh: :laugh:

Marla - way to go getting some sleep.. that can go a long way.

Will be trying to get out for a walk/jog today, as the weather is not bad.. still owe the sit up team about 450 sit ups today - do not think I will be making that number, but will try to get in at least 100.

Hope everyone has a great day.. janie
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Marla, Marla, Marla :laugh: I have to argue that 8 hour p-word (which you said by the way! :laugh: ). It was more like 8 days. I lost and then gained and then sat still. This is still new to me and I have seen you pic, you look beautiful. :smile:

Have a great day MARLA! :bigsmile:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Sam, your new pic looks good, very good! :flowerforyou: I would love to see the space shuttle take off, how cool would that be!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Whew-- glad to see your 8 hour plateau has been broken-- :grumble: :grumble:

:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: