Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• VanIsland1970
    VanIsland1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 53 - emotional eater 🤦‍♀️ Canadian. Would love to have some perfectly imperfect friends on here. Location and age makes no difference. Too-da-loo
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! You're welcomed to follow me into part of my world!
  • cherylirwin5457
    cherylirwin5457 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me, ive restarted my journey and need lots of motivation :smiley:
  • aristocatautumn
    aristocatautumn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have had MyFitnessPal for years but struggled with mental health and lack of motivation. I’ve finally got my mental health on track and now I’m ready to take things seriously! I need friends for motivation and also recipe ideas!
  • PlatinumAngel94
    PlatinumAngel94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! 29/F, working a busy job and looking for friends to cheer on this rough journey!

Let's be friends. I'm sitting on a treasure trove of Pinterest recipes to share, too. ;)
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Back for another go around :D
    Come say hello
  • wymo95
    wymo95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to add some new friends!

28/female with over 100lbs. to lose

I work a very busy, stressful job plus I am studying for the CPA exam right now. I've lost 70lbs before on WW a couple years back but then gained it back plus some!! Feeling the motivation right now, but need to drill the discipline so that it will pick up where motivation ends. Would love to add some friends, especially those with similar backgrounds and those that have to lose/have lost 100lbs +
  • Nickk10x
    Nickk10x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been back for a while but not been interacting! Finally got my act together so happy to connect! Add me - from Bham, England.
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I have had MFP for years, but I am finally back after my last child to try and lose the weight that I gained with him. I always gain so much weight when I have kids and it never wants to leave my body as easy as it comes. I have currently lost 27 pounds, but I have over 100 more to go. Would love having some friends during my journey.
  • stoner24680
    stoner24680 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I definitely need some friends on here to keep me, and for me to keep them accountable on this weight loss journey! Anyone that wants to add me, please do!
  • HealthyFuture2023
    HealthyFuture2023 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add away - always welcome friends
  • lebeachem
    lebeachem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back like I never left.. kinda lol 😆
    Would love motivation!
  • Anliena7
    Anliena7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I’d love some more friends since I started a new account and have no one right now. I need to lose 100 lbs and I’m a SAHM and homeschool my 3 kids.
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    59 yo grandfather here looking to lose weight and get more fit so I can be there for my toddler granddaughters who we’re helping to raise. Always happy to make friends and so we can support each other.
  • tmarkham3441
    tmarkham3441 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here - would love to connect with motivational people to help keep me accountable to my goals! I'm well into lifting and do a bit of running and cycling for cardio.
  • carbil1977
    carbil1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    65 YO man recently diagnosed with the sugars. I have been a member for years but now I have to get serious. I have lost 20 so far and need to drop another 20. Blood work is already looking better. Looking for friends and support.
  • BDFingers
    BDFingers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Newbie here. Looking for friends!
  • joimaree68
    joimaree68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational friends. Double nickels (55) and looking to drop 20lbs. Just started back with MFP. Hadn't used it for decades.