Seeking Daily Accountability Partner

Options
I’m a cheerful 42-year-old female with ~10 pounds to lose seeking a daily accountability partner. The right person would be willing to mutually share near and long-term goals, commit to being honest and open about progress and challenges, and engage by text every day about each other’s progress. I realize there are paid coaches out there who provide this service, but I’m looking for someone going through the same struggles, not the cheerleader I’d find if I asked a hired coach or a friend to help me stay accountable to my goals.

What else about me? I’m in the Eastern US Time Zone, happily married, raising two kids full time after leaving the workforce a few years ago. I organize everything in my community, play a lot of tennis, garden, and love books, live music, and all kinds of art.

Replies

• DebsComeBack
    DebsComeBack Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Terri
    I’m down. I’m 57, small biz owner working with my family. I’ve been very successful in the past with a daily text accountability friend. I have 20+ to lose and could use something new and fresh.
  • alt213a
    alt213a Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Interested
  • Dec2023
    Dec2023 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 46, mom of two, working full time, gained 30+ pounds in the last year… never been this heavy and feeling very demoralized. Would love to have an accountability partner!
  • Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi. Also seeking this.

Please message me and we can figure it out
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in Australia. Happy for you to text me.