The Candy Stompers (OPEN GROUP)

Options
123457»

Replies

• sangelic
    Options
    Sorry for the completely lack of involvement this past week...life is being hectic. On the positive, I weighed in today at 215...which is a 6.8lb loss from last week! AND on top of that I actually finished my 20 min run for C25K today...I think today is going to be a good day :happy:
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    Sorry for the completely lack of involvement this past week...life is being hectic. On the positive, I weighed in today at 215...which is a 6.8lb loss from last week! AND on top of that I actually finished my 20 min run for C25K today...I think today is going to be a good day :happy:

YAY!!! CONGRATS THATS A AMAZING LOSE OF WEIGHT AND A AMAZING RUN......:happy:
  • sangelic
    Options
    Have we moved the group to facebook or something? Did I completely miss our challenge for this week? :ohwell:
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    I don't think it has completely moved to facebook, i can check to see whats goin on, on facebook with the group..,
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    I don't think it has completely moved to facebook, i can check to see whats goin on, on facebook with the group..,

Nope nothing as of yet on facebook for any challenges and so far its just me and amanda on facebook i dont think its going to work out on there.....
  • sangelic
    Options

Nope nothing as of yet on facebook for any challenges and so far its just me and amanda on facebook i dont think its going to work out on there.....

Thanks for checking! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it somewhere.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I'm sorry guys I've had a VERY VERY rough week so far, lots of family & financial problems. I'm doing the best I can but i'm pretty down right now. I'll work on the facebook group and such!
    Also I changed my facebook thing now its

www.facebook.com/theprincessismyhoe

You have to add me to be added to the group!
  • sangelic
    Options
    I'm sorry guys I've had a VERY VERY rough week so far, lots of family & financial problems. I'm doing the best I can but i'm pretty down right now. I'll work on the facebook group and such!

Are you switching the group to strictly facebook or will it be on both sites? I, for some reason, just don't follow groups well on facebook.
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options

Are you switching the group to strictly facebook or will it be on both sites? I, for some reason, just don't follow groups well on facebook.

Me either....
  • Comfortableme
    Comfortableme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am unable to find the group or even Amanda in facebook.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Hey everyone i'm just going to delete the facebook group :sad:

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long been really down lately and not very motivated and just kinda quit doing everything. BUT i'm going to get back in the groove of things!

SOOOOOOOOOO

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

How much water do you normally drink on a daily basis?? Do you drink soda more than you drink water?
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    Options
    I normally drink 4 or 5 cups of water a day, i have been trying to reach at least 8 lately.... I don't drink soda, and occasionally i might have some juice....
  • msibilla1
    Options
    QUESTION OF THE DAY:

How much water do you normally drink on a daily basis?? Do you drink soda more than you drink water?

I drink about 8-10 bottles of water daily however I do drink at least one pop every other day becasue i have not yet been able to cut it out completly. I just get horrible headaches from lack of caffeine...
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Dang guess i find another challenge
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    Dang guess i find another challenge

Agreed...I've kind of given up on this one :ohwell: