Replies

• dkeele7580
    dkeele7580 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello. could use friends. :)
  • Starlit1985
    Starlit1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add! Would love some helpful folks to keep me motivated 😁
  • fitandabs2020
    fitandabs2020 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I could use some active friends :)
  • kuserjk
    kuserjk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i’m a new user (have used the app off and on for several years) who is committed to tracking what i eat! i’m trying to gain more insight into what sets off my IBS and cut out the junk!
  • Quattroneja2676
    Quattroneja2676 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Not long ago I used this app every day for four months. I don't know what happened but I just stopped using it. I'm going to back to eating at night and I could use some support and encouragement
  • philsdragon
    philsdragon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Getting back into the grind. I miss my old body and endurance I once had. Nutrition is always the hard part. Stay consistent, that’s the key. Trust the process!
  • suvofalcon
    suvofalcon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need motivation badly ..
  • muslinsea
    muslinsea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new an plan to add friends all willy-nilly.
  • jaywisefree
    jaywisefree Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, names Mike.

Been strength training and dieting for years, happy to help with any questions.
  • rlpomeroy
    rlpomeroy Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm back again. Third time and I'm hoping I can make it stick this time. Dr's put me on Ozempic for my diabetes and it is really making a difference in my appetite. Would love to have a few new friends on here to encourage and motivate each other.
  • froggieluvr29
    froggieluvr29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! I could definitely use the motivation! I'm new to all this, and feel like a lone wolf since my goals seem to be the OPPOSITE of most lol I need to maintain and GAIN some weight, so any advice is welcome! Keep pushing!
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    rlpomeroy wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm back again. Third time and I'm hoping I can make it stick this time. Dr's put me on Ozempic for my diabetes and it is really making a difference in my appetite. Would love to have a few new friends on here to encourage and motivate each other.

What do you think about the ozempic? I’m on wegovy (same ingredient, different dose) and I’ve lost 65 pounds with it.

• Quattroneja2676
    Quattroneja2676 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get friends that post in their news feed and are active on here. Feel free to add me
  • NTL_Matthew
    NTL_Matthew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
    was on here years ago. I had a kidney transplant in May and my doctor needs me to try and lose a few KG. Giving it my best attempt. Friends make it a little easier
  • SophisticatedEats
    SophisticatedEats Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Hey, I’ve decided to return to MFP! Trying to stay on top of my diet. I’m now doing a diet a detox. Feel free to add me 👋
  • bvbblegvms
    bvbblegvms Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I was on here a couple of years ago and looking to restart this journey to a healthier me. Feel free to add me!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I’m not new, but I’d like to find a few ladies for accountability buddies (40+) who are active on MFP, and are positive and encouraging.
    I checked my very small friends list today and almost all of them had not even logged in for months.
    I’m not single or looking to meet men or chat, I just want some ladies who checks their newsfeed daily on the app and will hit the like button and encourage me to keep up the good work when I post exercise etc. 😁
  • realferz
    realferz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    would love to meet people that are positive people with like minded goals :smile:
  • superironmom
    superironmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me 🌸
  • iriskiki
    iriskiki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!