N.Z 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    ah shivers i am on level 3 of the shred already!!!
    good luck fellow kiwis :)

How is level 3 by the way?
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    So how tall are you Amy?

I'm 5ft2(158cms)

I'm feeling good. Though parts of the workout I still find hard. I'm wondering how level 2 will feel.

There probably will be a difference that you don't see in yourself. Yeah, I am noticing more firming going on in at least my thighs and calves.

Yeah my measurements say I lost 4cms off the waist I think. I guess that shows a little. Less curve around my love handles LOL!
    Same height as me! :) (well I'm 159cm!)
  • escadachic
    Options
    Same height as me! :) (well I'm 159cm!)

Nice! Glad I'm not the only person that height.
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Boom day 8 of level 1 completed and im loving the shred yes even the side lunges....which is a dramatic turn around from 2 days ago where i wanted through the weight through the tv at all their stupid smiling faces...Cant wait for level 2
  • Brainsurgeon
    Brainsurgeon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Shredders! I'm still going! Started level 2 this morning and my poor legs are still feeling it. I'm learning to embrace the pain however, as I'm hoping it'll mean results come with it :D
  • 07bones
    Options
    Hi guys,

I started day one of the shred today. Was obviously rather unfit! Puffing a lot at the end, and sculled 3 glasses of water after finishing! Will update progress as I go on.
  • teponey
    teponey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Right, Im day 24 or day one again completed, level 3. Was up to 23 days but had a week off when I was sick, Im going with 24 so I can measure & weigh after 30 days but im also starting over & maybe doing five days on, one off or maybe even the whole 30 days straight, will see how it goes. How are all the fellow shreders going?
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day7 done! I managed to do 10 proper push ups in a row! When I struggled to do 1 or 2 on day 1 :) knee has been playing up the last few days, took it easy on it with the lunges today,.hope everyone else is kicking its but.
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I had a really bad day yesterday in all aspects life, food, exercise so missed my second day :grumble: so completed day 2 level 2 today. Is it possible it's already easier than day one?? I love this feeling of achy muscles It's such a rewarding feel knowing you've worked hard!!
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I noticed my second day was a little easier too,3 rd day was even better, felt like I could push myself harder and gotta love those achy muscles lol
  • escadachic
    Options
    Doing well ladies! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I think I did day 8 this morning. Seem to be getting better at it all. Think I only took 1 or 2 5 second breaks. I have trouble doing the full push ups, but only cause my feet keep sliding backwards on the carpet!
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    ah shivers i am on level 3 of the shred already!!!
    good luck fellow kiwis :)

How is level 3 by the way?
    I LOVE level 3. was not a fan of Level 2, but level 3 is brilliant!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    Hi guys,

I started day one of the shred today. Was obviously rather unfit! Puffing a lot at the end, and sculled 3 glasses of water after finishing! Will update progress as I go on.

I started yesterday too!! My husband joined me this morning (was meant to yesterday but had an awful nights sleep)
    How are you feeling this morning? My arms and legs ache and feel a bit jelly like, but I feel so good once the workout is over!!
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in NZ, and have been dying to try 30DS all year...is TradeMe the only place we can buy it?
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    I'm in NZ, and have been dying to try 30DS all year...is TradeMe the only place we can buy it?

It seems to be....I googled and found some copies on amazon and fishpond but they were a ridiculous price!
  • Taintedkitten
    Options
    Day six today because went away for the weekend so three days behind.
  • escadachic
    Options
    I actually missed a day. As yesterday for once in my life was so busy I didn't get time. So I will do day 9 today. After I fix my hair...tried to lighten it from Black, went a bit of a funny colour, but could be worse!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    Day 3 for me today......my legs and arms hurt, but once I got going they mostly came right! Although I really struggled with the push-ups!
  • kcnz
    kcnz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    DVD finally arrived. Day 1 down. Am feeling ok at the moment, but think my calves are going to hurt tomorrow! For anyone in Welly, LA Fitness is having a massive sale atm if you need hand weights, I'm going to get some - just used cans today.
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Just did day 7. First day back at work after a week off, which made fitting it in MUCH harder. Am going to have to really work hard to figure out fitting it in between work and kids for the next 23 days.