SEPTEMBER 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    Hi love to join this, my goal is 100k for the month. I'm doing 100k challenge for Great Ormand Street Hospital Charity.

Welcome! Keep chipping away at it!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    it was buzzing more than I would like.
    I always try to go in and make them buzz-free.... it's not always easy to find them all.

My newer watch has sleep data, that I kind of like. I don't want to wear my running watch to bed. Now I do occasionally to see the sleep info.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Nice birthday run @martaindale . Sounds like you are liking your new watch. I love the data too, but, like you, don't live or die by it. Just nice to look at and compare.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @Zaxa2021 Glad your run was easier today.

Nice run @tarun_yadavA .

You did great @Laurz9191 .

You are so consistent @Teresa502 !

@polskagirl01 Interesting about the hedgehogs. I wouldn't want to harm them either. It sounds like everything is working and you are getting rid of them. I hope all of your efforts result in some squash at the end of the season. AND, now that you know, you can start setting out the traps earlier next year and have a bigger crop! Lovely hammock picture.

• quilteryoyo
    Options
    Great running @yirara ! Hills are tough.

You're doing great @___Tams___ . Running for charity is a great incentive to keep it up.

• quilteryoyo
    Options
    Great run @kgirlhart . I hope it cools off soon. Glad you didn't see the mean dog.

You're doing great @chris_in_cal .

Great running @tarun_yadavA ! I hope you didn't "literally" bump into people and their dogs. But, I bet it slowed you down a bit, to make sure you didn't get tripped up by the dogs and their leashes.