SEPTEMBER 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,007 Member
    Options
    Great run @kgirlhart . I hope it cools off soon. Glad you didn't see the mean dog.

You're doing great @chris_in_cal .

Great running @tarun_yadavA ! I hope you didn't "literally" bump into people and their dogs. But, I bet it slowed you down a bit, to make sure you didn't get tripped up by the dogs and their leashes.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Great running @Scott6255 I hope the forecast is right and you get better weather next week.

@Teresa502 That would be helpful! :wink:
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Sorry you had issues with your run @yirara . I hope it is just temporary and you are back to normal tomorrow.

@Mari33a Sorry your toe is still bothering you. I hope it starts to feeling better soon. Maybe ice it and see if that helps.

Yeah for a nice, hot run today @kgirlhart !

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Mari33a wrote: »
    send me for an X-ray which means sitting & waiting for 10 hours or more to be sent home with a paracetamol & told to rest it.

I'm no doctor but I believe the only known treatment for a broken toe, is to charge the patient a lot of money and tell them to go home and rest until you can walk again.
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    September goal: 100 miles

9/1: 4 miles (41:44)
    9/2: 4 miles (40:48)
    9/3: 4 miles (41:30)
    9/4: 3 miles (28:55)
    9/6: 4 miles (41:14)

Total: 19/100 miles completed
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @chris_in_cal We never expect those things. I hope it goes well and doesn't interfere with your running too much.

@martaindale Have a safe trip and enjoy the HM. Looking forward to the race report.

You did great @polskagirl01 ! I think your son will love it. Happy Birthday to him and enjoy the partying!

Great run @tarun_yadava ! I am learning so much from you. Thanks for the explanation. Was it busy today too? I don't think I would enjoy running in a crowd at all...first off, I sweat A LOT. Secondly, I always picture myself as a graceful "runner," but am pretty sure I look like I have never run before. :lol: Yes, @scott6255 . I was trying to remember what our saying was that was similar, but couldn't come up with it. Thanks for that.