Met another milestone today 70lbs gone!

Options
I've got a long way to go still but I reached 70lbs down today. I've basically just changed my diet and been mindful of what I eat. I've added some walking and for the past month been going to PT for a bulging Disc, it's helping.
I just wanted to toot my own horn. I don't have a lot of support at home to share this with.
I also hope by sharing my victory it'll help someone that's been struggling. I know its cliche to say this but if I can do this you can too!

Replies

• Opalescent_Topaz
    Opalescent_Topaz Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Lildarlinz
    Lildarlinz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    pbm89gt wrote: »
    I've got a long way to go still but I reached 70lbs down today. I've basically just changed my diet and been mindful of what I eat. I've added some walking and for the past month been going to PT for a bulging Disc, it's helping.
    I just wanted to toot my own horn. I don't have a lot of support at home to share this with.
    I also hope by sharing my victory it'll help someone that's been struggling. I know its cliche to say this but if I can do this you can too!

Well done sweetie! That’s amazing…
    No actually it’s Shaaaaamaaazzziinnngggg!

Keep it up! You should be proud! 💪 xx
  • vanmep
    vanmep Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    So satisfying to reach a milestone! Well done, you!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou:

It is worth every bit of discomfort and feeling not-understood at home. If they aren't supportive, I'd guess they aren't supportive in general and that's not your fault.

Well done! Keep it going.
  • MovinNow
    MovinNow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thanks for sharing your progress -very inspiring. So glad your back is healing, it can take time, but you are doing all the right things. Keep us posted on your journey. Sending lots of hugs.
  • believe2409
    believe2409 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! nothing wrong with tooting your horn here we are in this together! well deserved gives motivation to others who are struggling that it is possible 🎯
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    good for you! stories like this inspire the rest of us.