What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    @Sand_TIger Hang in there! I had a 2-week weight stall both in August and September, and it definitely gets a bit un-fun as time goes on... but the weight is coming off again now and I'm sure yours will, too. Kudos to you for being patient and sticking to your calorie goal.

Thanks! It will. I've done this before and I know how it goes - I'm feeling differences in my body already and I'm pretty sure a lot of the weight I'm retaining is ummmmm... the result of eating enough fiber again. LOL
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    To manage dinner from Lou Malnati’s with my relatives when I visit them in Chicago next week without breaking the calorie bank. This might have to involve thin-crust, and there definitely will be pushback against that from my deep-dish-loving fam (to be fair, I also love deep-dish despite my years in NYC). Wish me luck!

Good luck! And thanks for introducing me to this company, I just watched all of the ingredient videos and I just might have to visit someday. Marc Malnati is so endearing in his pizza enthusiasm :D
  • JoLightensUp
    JoLightensUp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    First mini goal is to get below 70kg. Currently 76kg. I know MFP works really well for me, but I wasn't prepared to commit to it until now. I'm feeling positive!
  • ilove3g
    ilove3g Posts: 11 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Lose 2.5 more pounds. Will then be at my February 2011 weight and will have lost 10% of my body weight.
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    To manage dinner from Lou Malnati’s with my relatives when I visit them in Chicago next week without breaking the calorie bank. This might have to involve thin-crust, and there definitely will be pushback against that from my deep-dish-loving fam (to be fair, I also love deep-dish despite my years in NYC). Wish me luck!

Good luck! And thanks for introducing me to this company, I just watched all of the ingredient videos and I just might have to visit someday. Marc Malnati is so endearing in his pizza enthusiasm :D

You're welcome! (If you're in the States, they do deliver.) His "feud" with Jon Stewart is pretty hilarious.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!