Single ladies and fellas...

Options

Replies

• allmanro
    allmanro Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hell yea!! if anything just say hello, let them know your interested, don't go bananas that's just tacky, but strike up a nice convo. Nothing wrong there. :)
  • knoid
    knoid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WAY too shy.
  • Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Way too shy, and way to afraid to be laughed at for trying. Maybe one day I'll have some better confidence.
  • AnAntInSpace
    Options
    When I'm on a night out I normally just give them a certain look, and if they're interested they take it as a hint to come over.
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I won't approach them but if they approach me I have the confidence in myself to flirt back and not make it awkward. If you think you are hot most of the time other people will too. Confidence is way hotter than just looks alone! :happy:
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm single, and sometimes I approach guys. Most of the time it doesn't work out well though, LOL.
  • ForverYoung81
    ForverYoung81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    No I'm way to shy but I felt like I've passed up alot of oppurtunites by not approaching people....Maybe I should start!!...
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Depends on how much I have to drink. lol
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    I'm always nervous to approach a hot guy. Unless I have a few drinks in me I can do anything.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    There's no one I've ever wanted to meet that badly.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    No, way to shy also. For some reason I have no problem just talking to married men because there is no threat of looking stupid, because they don't (shouldn't) care, so it doesn't bother me (don't care if they like me or what I have to say - no pressure). But if I find him attractive, and I'm attracted - nope.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I don't initiate, but I'm pretty good at getting them to. Four years into our relationship, my ex still thought it had all been his idea :P

;
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I learned that looks aren't the most important thing in a relationship so I'm passed meeting women in bars or social situations. I used to have no problem walking up to an attractive woman and dropping some lines. But after lots of short term relationships and a divorce, I'm more interested in the person. Of course looks are still important but getting to know someone on a dating site... I mean fitness site like this is a better chance to meet women with common interests. The major problem here is the distance that can come between two compatible people, but if I met the right woman - I'd relocate.

So if you like sports, working out, running, a little golf, travel - let me know. :-)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I'm a wuss :blushing:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    No,don`t ever think I would have a chance. :ohwell:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I personally shoot a look and hope it gets me somewhere. Usually.. it does not. :P
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    Single guys and gals... While out, do you approach the opposite sex if you find them attractive? Be honest.

I'm just curious, because I NEVER do. Don't have the guts.

Nope, I actually kind of like to be chased after oddly enough.
  • MrsH06
    MrsH06 Posts: 159
    Options
    When I was, yep!
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It depends if I'm comfortable in the setting. I usually have no problem speaking to someone attractive first, but it's never "Hi, my name is.." or "come here often?". It's usually "....I haven't seen someone rock those shoes since 94...." and just go from there :]
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    Yeah I will. I have no problem approaching someone who is attractive. I like the chase. Play hard to get with me and I'll get what I want LOL.