What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• spacetreemonkey
    spacetreemonkey Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to focus on habits and behavioural changes rather than weight loss. Eg) Walking 15 minutes, weighing/logging my food, cooking actual meals, etc. :)

I want to do that too, then I forget!
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 2,027 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to focus on habits and behavioural changes rather than weight loss. Eg) Walking 15 minutes, weighing/logging my food, cooking actual meals, etc. :)

Check out the Ultimate Accountability Challenge, I think with those goals you would fit right in.
  • spirittrail
    spirittrail Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @Red_B1rd It takes a LOT of self awareness to realize you have taken a wrong turn and admit you should turn around....rather than keep going. You won't have to double back as far and as you retrace your steps, the ground will look more familiar NOW. So you can stop along the way and enjoy yourself more often......example....a reward every 5 pounds....without it feeling like forever.
    I still remember the FIRST SEASON of the Biggest Loser! Two contestants....females....one in the 160s and one in the 170s.....were JUST as upset as future generation females weighing 200, 300 pounds. When it's alien to you...it hits hard. I can't remember how much weight they lost.....more their being upset....and sadly that weights have just kept climbing since then! Rather than encourage women....using those two as role models....that 2 pounds a month....even 15 pounds a year....was a safe realistic weight loss without drugs or personal trainers....their interest was encouraging people to gain for the show. Weight LOSS isn't big business Its weight GAIN!! 😲
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!