What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Having to go through another surgery, and the doc that blew me off in September.

Hang in there my friend- hoping for a quick smooth recovery for you
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    An arthritic knee that flared up 3 months ago and is apparently here for good. A life of limping and nearly constant pain. Oh well, about to hit a leg workout.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    An arthritic knee that flared up 3 months ago and is apparently here for good. A life of limping and nearly constant pain. Oh well, about to hit a leg workout.

I don't know much about you, but I do know about arthritis and exercise. I'm 68 with OA for a long time, but exercise everyday. I've powered through a lot of pain. But I've found there are PT exercises that make a big difference.

I look up "Ask Dr. Jo" on internet. She's fantastic with seemingly simple stretches that can make the pain go away. Some work within a couple of days and others need time. It's free. Try her for knee pain. I've been amazed with pain I've been living with and resigned to for years. The right movement may help you.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

I don't know much about you, but I do know about arthritis and exercise. I'm 68 with OA for a long time, but exercise everyday. I've powered through a lot of pain. But I've found there are PT exercises that make a big difference.

I look up "Ask Dr. Jo" on internet. She's fantastic with seemingly simple stretches that can make the pain go away. Some work within a couple of days and others need time. It's free. Try her for knee pain. I've been amazed with pain I've been living with and resigned to for years. The right movement may help you.

I have been implementing some stretches and exercises that hopefully will help. Thanks for the Dr Jo info. I will look her up!
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    Kids interrupting "happy time"

8422a1244c6c.gif
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,828 Member
    Options
    my heiny hurts
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cramps
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,586 Member
    Options
    Headache
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better Mel.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,586 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better Mel.

Thanks Chris ☺️
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Payroll is glitching
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,854 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I work with a lady who is super nice - I like her outside of work - but she sucks at her job - and on days we help the public I do 75-80% of the work - I don’t have it in me to be a dick to her - but man some days it drives me nuts
    It's good then, that you have a place to vent 🤗
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Had someone new do my biab nails and they haven't even lasted 2 weeks 🙈
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »

How long does it normally last? I just looked it up. I’ve never heard of it. I had to take my nails off and now I want to try thjs.
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

How long does it normally last? I just looked it up. I’ve never heard of it. I had to take my nails off and now I want to try thjs.

3-4 weeks but I usually get infills every 3 weeks. It's pretty good, my nails are in such better shape since changing from acrylic.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

3-4 weeks but I usually get infills every 3 weeks. It's pretty good, my nails are in such better shape since changing from acrylic.
    This sounds great. Thank you!
  • HungryCatapillar23
    Options
    Migraines 🙄 had to sleep it off and the whole day is over… now I’m awake all night 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Sitting on a MS Teams meeting that I have no interest in!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Sitting on a MS Teams meeting that I have no interest in!
    😂 i saw your other post 😂