Step Into the New Year Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    10,004 steps today!!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    10,004 steps today!!
  • NoDairy
    Options
    My daily 4 down, last 2 were in the rain :) Dedication!! :drinker:
  • jaimieht
    Options
    5.2 miles today! A better start than I had hoped for. Gotta love the pedometer :)

Happy walking, ladies!
  • wildbeal
    Options
    ok stupid question for the technically challenged blushing icant get a second ticker to work for miles grumble someone tell me how and do it S......L....O.....W...L...Y PLEASE 4 miles completed today
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    you have to go to an outside ticker website to get one. I went to www.lilyslim.com, followed the directions to making one. When the ticker codes come up go down under Forum Signatures and click the PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code one. Then go to your signature on mfp and paste that under your other one. I would use to different tabs or windows.
  • wildbeal
    Options
    thanks love i would have neeeeever got it (technically challenged)
  • ecronick
    Options
    No problem at all. Helping each other is the other reason we're here for right?
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I have a question....Are we counting the miles we exercise or are we counting our total miles for the day including when we are just walking around doing day-to-day things???
  • ecronick
    Options
    I think most people are going to be using a pedometer. You can do either or as long as it gets done.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm using the pedometer as well. With the exercise I did today..I racked up 8 miles and counting since I'm still at work walking around.
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    First day and I walked on the treadmill but forgot to see the miles walked/ran...damn ok tomorrow is another day!!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    First day and I walked on the treadmill but forgot to see the miles walked/ran...damn ok tomorrow is another day!!

Oh no! Can you work it out by the time you were on the treadmill and the rough speed? Seems a shame to do the work and not see your ticker move :ohwell:
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    1st day out....looks like everyone is up and running/ walking :drinker:

Nodairy 2 miles in the rain... that is detication!

Anderia I am counting any activity that counts pedometer steps that = my daily miles.

sixxbaby Can you repeat the same TM walk and see how many miles you did?
  • destiny150
    Options
    walked another mile, now off to mother's house for her birthday celebration.
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Hmmm...I don't have a pedometer. I wonder if I would get more miles if I could count all my steps per day?

I'm going to check into that pedometer app for my phone. I just map out a route on my lunchtime, or yesterday I used the treadmill. And I mapped out a route in the morning too for my walk/run. I didn't count any other walking I might have done.

I might have to fix that!!!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    The sun is out, heading out with the stroller in a few, before the rain clouds do their thing. Have an awesome day everyone.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Did a 4 mile walk pushing a stroller
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Okay, I walked 3 miles today at lunch time! :)

And changed my ticker!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well!

6.2 miles for me today - 5 of them were on treadmill.