How can I find my past comments?
  • jlwalker6
    jlwalker6 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    HGW: 327 in 2010
    SGW on MFP: 301
    SGW this round: 267ish
    GW this round: 266ish
    11/18: 267--resting today. Slept in super late and decided to keep that going, so I just left to do necessities and got right back into pajama mode. Made chopped chicken breast and broccoli over a baked potato for dinner and it was exactly what i needed.
    11/19: 266.6. I weighed myself three times in a row to see if it was true 😂 I tried on a pair of jeans I bought online last year that were too small. They didn't just zip, they actually fit 🏆

11/20: 266. I'm going to have to get a big, big coffee today if I'm going to get anything done. I did my grocery shopping online last night so i will gave some real food to pick up on the way home tonight. I'm doing my best to eat well before Thanksgiving. However, i am not getting enough sleep, which for some reason makes me hungrier so it's a good thing I'll have a bunch of fruit this evening. Vacation starts tomorrow (why did i not request today off too? 😆). Looking forward to more mushrooming over the break.

11/21: DNW today. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to just weigh at the end of the challenge and keep counting calories through the week. Since i know my weight will fluctuate more over the holiday and probably for a few days afterward, I will hold off and see if i have maintained my weight or if it's changed and go from there.

11/22: DNW today. Cleaning and shopping. Tonight I'm doing some cooming prep, and it's hard to believe but tomorrow I'll just have to roast vegetables and get the meat in the oven, and make dessert. For me to do only an hour or two of cooking on Thanksgiving is like a vacation 😂 I did make some cookie dough last night and had a couple, but I figured them into my calories, then i froze the rest of the dough so there wouldn't be cookies hanging out here today. That's a NSV for me, and I'm kicking myself for not thinking of that sooner 🙃

11/23 🦃🥧 Good wonderful day of cooking. Birria turned out amazing--must do again; maybe smoke it a little before putting it in the oven. DNW

11/24: DNW. A second day of hedonism, but my evil plan has worked and all of the food is gone. Muahahahaha

11/25: DNW. Back on track today. Didn't feel hungry hardly at all really so came in well under the daily calorie goal. Tired today; apparently i really needed sleep because at 8:00 I am done and ready for bed. 💤

11/26: DNW. Got our tree up today 🎄 Was kind of stressed this morning but colored lights and a walk in the sun and cold weather made me feel better. Not particularly hungry today either, which is fine with me :) Back to work tomorrow.

11/27