What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Why are my cakes taking so long to bake???

You probably need to check your oven temperature with one of those external wired thermometer things
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options

You probably need to check your oven temperature with one of those external wired thermometer things

They actually took the amount of time the recipe said they would I was just annoyed I didn't have time to bake a third layer before having to hit the road
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

They actually took the amount of time the recipe said they would I was just annoyed I didn't have time to bake a third layer before having to hit the road
    ohh ok
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Why am I having a full-on, crying my eyes out meltdown over stupid *kitten* that shouldn’t even matter? I feel so pathetic that I’m even letting it get to me this much.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    Options
    Why am I having a full-on, crying my eyes out meltdown over stupid *kitten* that shouldn’t even matter? I feel so pathetic that I’m even letting it get to me this much.

Hormones?
    I hope you lose your blues. ☺️
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    It’s only 9am and I’m already having a terrible day. Yet another night of insomnia, excruciating period cramps that heat/extra strength Tylenol are barely even touching, and now my work computer refuses to save any of my work so it looks like I have to go into the office between the multiple medical appointments I have today. On the verge of a panic attack because I feel so overwhelmed and don’t know how to handle all of this at once

@emgracewrites - I sent you a DM but it didn't work because we're not friends. The TL:DR is that if panic is a recurring problem for you, please consider checking out the works of the late Dr. Claire Weekes, her approach has been life changing for an untold number of people.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    It’s only 9am and I’m already having a terrible day. Yet another night of insomnia, excruciating period cramps that heat/extra strength Tylenol are barely even touching, and now my work computer refuses to save any of my work so it looks like I have to go into the office between the multiple medical appointments I have today. On the verge of a panic attack because I feel so overwhelmed and don’t know how to handle all of this at once

It is pure hell.
    Have you tried a heating pad?
    I find it to be comforting and helps with the pain.
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options

(((Hugs))) Sorry you're having a horrible day. Stress sucks.
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    A “gentleman” in Dunkin Donuts just informed me that’s he’s a werewolf 🐺🤪. He was being serious ..
  • Rob6428
    Rob6428 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Brigit_1 wrote: »
    Tide is turning.

I can feel it.

Me too
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Just home from my friend date to the artisans show and sale. I remembered my boys' kindergarten teacher was there one year with her bf selling sauces and marinades...well she was there this year so I got to say hi and find out she's doing well and let her know the boy is too. Plus it was fun with some one on one time with this friend. She's had some struggles recently and stuff is really turning around for her.
  • Brigit_1
    edited December 2023
    Options
    A “gentleman” in Dunkin Donuts just informed me that’s he’s a werewolf 🐺🤪. He was being serious ..

Did he just turn around and say "Hey dude, I'm a werewolf," or were you guys having a discussion about jelly donuts or something along those lines and he just causally threw in that tidbit of info?
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options

I saw the movie, Sirius is dead.
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 443 Member
    Options

Did he just turn around and say "Hey dude, I'm a werewolf," or were you guys having a discussion about jelly donuts or something along those lines and he just causally threw in that tidbit of info?

I was waiting for my hot chocolate and he was mumbling to himself, then told the girl next to me in line something about clouds. When he was walking out he turned to me and told me he was a werewolf then just stared at me so I walked toward him and stared back. He just giggled then walked out

I saw the movie, Sirius is dead.

😀
  • Brigit_1
    Options

I was waiting for my hot chocolate and he was mumbling to himself, then told the girl next to me in line something about clouds. When he was walking out he turned to me and told me he was a werewolf then just stared at me so I walked toward him and stared back. He just giggled then walked out

I try to keep far away from people like that...

(Please keep us posted if you see anything weird during the next full moon. 😂)
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    Options
    e9njbkduf6xl.jpeg

Horseshoe Crabs in the south pacific have been around over 100 million years but now face extinction due to overfishing for their blood 🩸
    which is used for vaccines.
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Why do people getting out of a 45° park sit there in the way of the car waiting for their park for other cars to pass instead of going a car space forward (plenty of room to) to allow the new person to get into their park?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Sudafed. The real *kitten* you have to show ID for. 10/10
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My Grinch Hershey kisses. I forgot to tell my friends yesterday about them. Then again we forgot to watch the movie so there's that
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Sudafed. The real *kitten* you have to show ID for. 10/10

Life hack- Works faster if you snort it 😂