DECEMBER 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• project9percent
    project9percent Posts: 18 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Wun 1.5 miles today 12/5. My Garmin arrived and I did the benchmark workout plus a little bit more. Yep it confirmed I'm not yet an Olympic runner 😬😅

I love seeing you all having conversations on this thread. To @martaindale point I should take the time to participate more but time is limited at lunch I need to come back in the evening and do it.

Kudos to @chris_in_cal who has helped me a lot to discover the social features of the Garmin connect site.

12/2 - 1.59 miles
    12/5 - 1.50 miles

Total 3.1/30

**apparently the ticker is slow to update
    exercise.png
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
    @martaindale that's a good endorsement for the Mach 5s. Three pair already? How many miles did you get out of them?
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,979 Member
    Options
    1 Dec - Walked 1.00 miles - Ran 0.00 miles - treadmill
    2 Dec - Walked 2.00 miles - Ran 7.00 miles - treadmill
    3 Dec - Walked 1.00 miles - Ran 0.00 miles - treadmill
    4 Dec - Walked 2.25 miles - Ran 0.00 miles - treadmill
    5 Dec - Walked 1.00 miles - Ran 1.00 miles - treadmill

15.25/80.00 miles

I had planned to run a couple of miles, but cut it short because I had some pain in my right shin. I am hoping I didn't overdo it with my test run on Saturday and give myself shin sprints. It started hurting when I walked to get my mail before my run. It isn't bad, but not normal. I'm icing it tonight and plan to only walk until Saturday. We will see. If it gets worse and I decide I shouldn't run, at least I'll have a few days in Florida to enjoy the warmth and see my family that lives there.

Upcoming race: T-10 miler on Dec 9
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Morning all.
    Got in 4 this morning (09"21).

@quilteryoyo hope your shin is ok and nothing too serious before your race
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    @polskagirl01 hi!!! Welcome!!!

Shoulda msg'd me sooner... Could have at least given you some good food/bar options near the airport rather than room service type stuff.

Anyways... Hope all ok with family emergency! 🙏