šŸ§£Starting Dec 30th YES RIGHT Off the 2024 Winter 5% Challenge - come for support, stay for SUCCESS!

Options
Are you gearing up to lose weight in 2024? Do you have a firm plan, one that you will not feel deprieved? One with healthy habits added in anlong with exercise? If so WOOHOO we'll happily cheer you on, if not, we'll help you while cheering you on!! WOOOHOO!!

We are the 2024 Winter 5% Challenge! Here's the description:

Plz join and have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, improve our health and make new friends. Race to Fascinating Places for 10 WEEKS! Now you can write your own success story! Have a chat or post questions in the Airport Lounge Discussion. Your friends are welcome too. Start date Saturday January 6th.

Jan 6th is the first "official" day, but all teams first do a practice week to help new members and returning members. The practice week starts on Dec 30th through Jan 5th (Saturday to Friday) during this time you'll also be getting to know your team AKA SUPPORT! They'll help you happily.

THANKS to the 5% Challenge I've gone from 288 to 170-172 where I've been for quite a bit!! SUCCESS!! I did not skip foods I enjoy (I did learn about eating it in the correct portion, but without going hungry!) I've learned the importance of drinking water, at first I could hardly exercise, that was FINE!! As I lost weight, I gained motivation and it got much easier to move around. My body has always been in pain, right from birth on. At 288 I could barely walk, it took ,, time. Yes, I needed to also to learn to love my body, myself. Its an exciting journey, but I'd of never done this alone.

If you not do much exercise please talk to your leader of the team, we will help you out. If you love to exercise and everyone in between, WELCOME ABOARD!!

o8xim5czkuo7.png

AFTER You JOIN you MUST pick a team if you need help with this, please contact myself and I'll happily help you]

Here's the link to your SUCCESS!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145715-2024-winter-5-community-team-plz-join-us

Replies

• Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,924 Member
    Options
    Signed up and ready to kick off 2024 losing weight and getting healthy.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,249 Member
    Options
    @Catwmncat , I'm there with you! Lol we have fun while working hard. Winter doesn't stop us though you're in Florida (I know it gets gets "cold" for you at times in the early AM at 30, here in Maine 30 is almost time to go swimming in the ocean. šŸ˜ We will Emily this challenge! TY so much for being a member and helping us by also being a leader!