Clothes you can't wait to get into....

Options

Replies

• lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i just can't wait to be naked & feel good about it.
  • Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Shorts and tight tank tops. I already wear shorts because I live in Las Vegas and I'm not going to wear jeans in a 120* weather. A dress!! God I'd love to wear a fitted dress that doesn't show off every WRONG curve.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    shirt tucked in with high waist skirt (I think that look is HOTT)

Agree!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I want to look sexy in a pair of cut-off jean shorts and a white tank top...I LOVE that look!
  • sryan8408
    Options
    I want to fit in some zip up boots and be able to run in just a sports bra without feeling self concious :)
  • Alogwood
    Alogwood Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1. A pair of desiner jeans that I have my eye on
    2. Bikini or tankini
    3. a sexy matching pair of bra and panties
    4. Honestly ANYTHING with out a muffin top!!!!!

Allie
  • preciousperez
    Options
    For me those mini dresses lots of girls are wearing.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a corset to wear as a top. =D I just want to make sure back fat doesn't hang over when I pull it tight.
  • momtimesone
    momtimesone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I so want to try on and wear my younger sisters size 14 jeans LOL that would make me happy as she has always been the skinner one.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    A Dress..each in Red, black, and white...lol, curvy slim fitting..body hugging..mid thigh length... .make the guys go.... "whose that Lady" hehe.. :wink:
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    FREDERICKS OF HOLLYWOOD! I swear I want almost EVERYTHING in that dang store and on the website! I really can't wait to be able to by a little black dress for the first time ever!
  • Harkins86
    Harkins86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is my goal dress:

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/dixiefried-niagara-dress-red.html

Hubba Hubba!!

Plus, I would really really love to go on holiday and wear a bikini- shoot, I'll even go for a tankini. Anything but a sucky in one piece and giant kaftan!!

Wow that dress is amazing!! My new inspiration, thanks :-)
    Options
    Sleeveless tops. I don't think my arms were skinny even when I was..
  • Jennilvmp
    Options
    My wedding dress that I purchased and had altered over a year ago for my wedding in April 2012! Size 1! Fit then, but now it looks like 1/2 the size of me!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to look good in tube tops, for some reason my arm pit chub likes to spill out of them. I bought a strapless dress for motivation.

dress I bought :)
    Y160.jpg

I want to be able to wear skinny jeans, but my hips are wide, might look weird lol.

Tight fitting clothes, so gotta get rid of the love handles and belly fat.

bikini: never been able to wear a bikini. For some reason my friends convinced me to buy one when I was at my HIGHEST. Looking back at those pictures I can't believe I gave into peer pressure.

this dress is adorable!
  • AriesEarth
    AriesEarth Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Amen.
  • gladjar
    Options
    It would have to be a white Victoria's Secret string bikini! That is my ultimate goal.
  • Jennilvmp
    Options
    That is my thoughts exactly!
  • Jennilvmp
    Options

Amen.

My thought exactly!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Just this past weekend I went shopping for 8's and had alot of old clothing in 8's I couldnt get into...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!