60 yrs and up

Options

Replies

• karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by to say hi to everyone. Busy with holiday stuff, so eating and exercise are a bit of catch as catch can. Got a 6 mile walk in yesterday. We’re supposed to be having some nice weather into the weekend. Trying to maintain mindful eating and minimize the holiday poundage. A few folks on my feed are doing push-up and planks challenge. Going to do that after New Years. Y’all be good!
  • bethe
    bethe Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Posting after a long time away. Anyway, my main source of exercise right now is walking. I got an opportunity to try a free 12 mile mission with Conquerer Challenges, so started with that today. Haven't done the CC before because each mission has an entry fee, but what a great concept! Maybe it will keep me motivated and perhaps I'll purchase future missions. The missions track your progress on a map, includes way-station "postcards", and at the end you get an actual medal. And the real benefit (beyond health) is the program goes toward planting a designated number of trees and collecting designated pounds of plastic ocean garbage based on the miles you walk/run/swim/row, etc. Lol - The one I really want to do is Hadrian's Wall because I'm such a Roman history buff, but that one is 90 miles long so it would take me awhile.
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone! Back at it tomorrow.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone! Back at it tomorrow.

Heard that. Time to buckle down and do this.