Clothes you can't wait to get into....

Options

Replies

• Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    This might be a little too tmi for some people, but I would love to wear one of those lace body stocking-type things. I think they are super sexy but you need the right body for them. Or at least to feel confident in one, *I* would need the right body type. And eventually I'll get there :)
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to be able to buy something that doesnt have a (X) as part of the size
    ^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

• fraanncciiss
    Options
    I can't wait til my calves will fit into some stylish boots!

ahhh!! Me too!
    I want the steve Madden Candence boots but I don't fit :(...i think...i based it off of the site measurements but I'm heading to
    Nordstrom soon to go see if in fact they don't fit

But my list also has
    1. Vintage clothes
    2. Regular White T and skinny jeans
    3. shorts
    4. those club dresses! :D I haven't gone with my friends cuz i'm embarassed :(
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I would love to be one of those chicks that can run in just a sports bra because they look great!
    That's another one of my secret desires!:embarassed:
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    SEXY BLACK DRESS!! I don't wear them now because I don't want to look like a stuffed sausage! i tried a size 18 on the other day and it fits but still not comfortable enough to wear a dress yet... Last time I wore a dress was almost 13 years ago on my wedding day!
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    An old pair of 501 Levi's I haven't worn in 20 years!
  • jrojeck
    jrojeck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    For me, rompers. Those things look so cool and they might make my legs look a little longer. (I'm 5'3" )
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I would love to wear a backless sexy mini dress!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    a little black dress
  • AlynLeigh
    AlynLeigh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love Torrid cloths but they just don't look right with a belly. Working to get that hour glass shape to rock it!!!
  • Greenwellj
    Options
    All of the above!
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound goofy but... I'd like to wear baggy clothes without feeling like a cow! I see all these (fitter, skinnier) girls around my age rocking these cute, baggy sweaters, cardigans, tank tops, etc. but that would be horribly unflattering if I tried that now :grumble: Either that, or I'd be afraid others would think I was hiding my belly (which right now, I am :laugh: )
  • tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just bought a really cute sweater dress. It fits, but is way too tight right now. Hopefully in a couple of months it will fit properly, but for now it is hanging in my closet giving me motivation everytime I get dressed in the morning!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Knee high cute boots definitely! But mostly I have warned my coworkers that when I can finally buy a bra and panties from Victoria's Sectret I am coming to work wearing them on the outside of my clothes. Ha, ha.
  • LifeChanged1209
    Options
    Anything in a size 6 would be nice.
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    FOREVER 21 clothes, NOT THE PLUS SIZES!
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    I want to look sexy in a pair of cut-off jean shorts and a white tank top...I LOVE that look!

ME TOO! It's so casual, but so NICE at the same time. Can't wait! lol
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    1) a sexy dress without looking pregnant.
    2) sexy bras (tired of minimizers)
    3) a shorts
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Designer jeans!!
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    my closet full of little clothes from before I got pregnant with my daughter, and running shorts and cute running tank with a regular sports bra ( not my Enell with a huge t shirt and pants so my thighs don't rub as bad. I long to be a trim thin healthy runner like back in the day. except I've never really been thin. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!