Who wants to try? 30 Day Slimdown

Options

Replies

• Lesah0808
    Options
    D5L1 completed!!! It's getting really easy to the point that I'm moving faster than Jullian & the girls!! Lol! I want to do a couple more days at Level 1 b4 moving on but I'm ready!!! Has anyone experienced your body (arms.legs abs) become very jiggly??? I have & this happens when I start working out but I usually never workout long enough 2 see results but this time i will!!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    I did it!!!! I got my butt up this morning and completed my exercise!!!! D6L1 Completed!!!!!! I feel great this morning partly because I did my workout and the energy and proudness I have from accomplishing my goal!! It was a workout so I will definitely be on Level 1 until day 10 but I'm not sore. Everyone have a Great Day!!!!
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Day8 Done Last Night
  • taranmisty
    taranmisty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Day 7 I was a no show:sad:
    Day 8 Check!! :happy:
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Ladies great work so far.
    I've not done 2 days of this due to things at home but I'll be completing the missed days all tonight plus todays, pray for me this is gonna hurt lol!

I think I'm already seeing the difference, not in clothes but on the scales. Yay! That or my aching muscles have finally released all the water they were holding onto, either way I'm happy.
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Day 8 - Complete
    Day 9 - Complete
    Still need to do Day 6 (Quick NMTZ) which is actually tomorrows so will have to work day 6 in during the week.

Hope my ladies are feeling good.:happy:
  • taranmisty
    Options
    Day 9 Level 2 Shred Complete!!! :bigsmile:
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    Really Gutted I couldn't do anything yesterday apart from my walking.Because all 3 of my children have come down with a cold so haven't slept to well today.
    Will try and do something tonight.

On A Plus ive gont from 190 to 187 since i started yay me. :0)
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Way to go MrsBoyle!

Day 10 Quick NMTZ - Complete!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    WTG Mrs. Boyle!!!! I was too consumed with other things yesterday so it was a rest day for me but I got my behind up this morning (not as early as I wanted to) & completed D7L1!!! I want to do a make-up session 2night but I'll see how I feel after church. Good luck everyone!!! Your progress is a true motivation for me! Thanks!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    I got up this morning and completed D8L2!!! Yes, I went to Level 2, I just wanted to see how it was & I was motivated. It was a good change and I like the fact that I now have a greater challenge and something to look forward to. I burned a lot and the change beteween Level 1 & 2 is a good, smooth transition. Good Luck everyone.
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Day 11 - 30 Day Shred Level 2 Complete :smile:
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    Ive not done so well at all.
    with the kids being ill :( But i plan on doing some catch up tonight.
    so far ive only done.

30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 done
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 done
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES done
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 done
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM done
    DAY 6 - rest day
    DAY 7- i did my fitness coach on the wii
    Day 8 i did a ea sports on ps3

So Today im going to do day 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 3
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    Today was my day 9 and 10 and ive just done level 2 and level 3 of the 30day shred after each one.
  • taranmisty
    Options
    Days 10-13 MIA. I will get back on it ~tomorrow!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    D2L2 Completed!!! 9 Days completed in total. I took 2days off & that was 1 too many days. I was winded on the 2nd circuit of cardio. I hope I can get up & do it in the am b/c I feel so much better in many ways. Good Luck to everyone & keep up the excellent work!!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    Today was my day 9 and 10 and ive just done level 2 and level 3 of the 30day shred after each one.

Mrs. Boyle, you are my motivation & hero!!! 1st you did two workouts in 1day, back to back, & two different levels!!! Wow!! Have you done the 30DS b4? Keep up the great work!!!
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options

Mrs. Boyle, you are my motivation & hero!!! 1st you did two workouts in 1day, back to back, & two different levels!!! Wow!! Have you done the 30DS b4? Keep up the great work!!!
    Ive Been doing level 1 on and off since april done level 2 a few times and never 2done level 3 until last night. :0)
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    My Day 1 measurements
    Weight was 190

Waist 31.5
    Hips 35.
    Bust 33.5
    belly 33.0
    Leg 20.0
    Arm 10.5

Day 11 measurements
    Weight 187
    Waist 30.5 down by 1
    Hips 34.5 down by half
    Bust 29.0 down by 4inch WOW
    belly 31.0 down by 2
    Leg 19.5 down by half
    Arm 9.5 Down By 1
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    U guys r doing awesome! Almost 1/3 of the way through! Keep it up! The end is near!!!!! I may do the slimdown next month so I hope u guys have great success!