Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• sachindawane6215
    sachindawane6215 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am new here and joined to reduce my weight by 8- 10 kgs .. following the guidance from the App for last 3 days but not sure if the app really helps to reduce the weight..
    my caloric intake is less than recommended by App and I have been doing you and gym wearing Apple Watch to track valley reduction
    But I am not sure if it is mandatory to achieve recommended calorie goal by App or we can customise it and follow our own calorie goal..

• KaylaAltemose
    KaylaAltemose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new as well here.
  • duggers923
    duggers923 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

56 and loving life but wanting to make sure I get to enjoy it more. Trying to finally take care of me after taking care my kids and making sure they thrive. Now it’s my turn. Getting healthy, losing some weight and learning more about what and why I eat. Looking for couple accountability partners as I begin this journey
  • henrymayor24
    henrymayor24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m just starting off today and I hope to achieve my target
  • ZoyaAkhtarmfp
    ZoyaAkhtarmfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looking to loose a stone and a half and gain a few friends who can motivate me and vise versa. Zoya from Hertfordshire. 35 x
  • _Timshel
    _Timshel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not exactly new Just around YA, but older and dad body'erist.

@Timshel_
    @ChaelAZ
    @Chael2dot0
  • bigthumpin101
    bigthumpin101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all, new here. Spend almost all my time sitting, from the work desk to the couch. I had previously been on track with a life change that was working, years in the making, but I fell off slowly but surely I stopped keeping up with myself and the next thing I knew I was right back where I started if not a little worse off. I took it serious before and I do now. While weight lose is a goal for me being and staying healthy is the goal.
  • ryannxtlvl
    ryannxtlvl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello new friends! Feel free to add me, I try to motivate daily.
  • BlackSh33p03
    BlackSh33p03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m Jesse, currently active military,Dad 4 youngins , i am studying exercise science. I’m a wannabe strength athlete which I’ve competed in various powerlifting meets and small amount of strongman competitions.
    I did some 10k race years ago and Ummm yeah, that’s about it. Oh and the most I’ve ever weighed in my life is 170lbs
  • GlennMurphy48
    GlennMurphy48 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 3
    Options
    I was on here about 12 years ago. I got in great shape! Ive been off for 3 years with the plandemic and obviously couldnt work out. Im back at it now. I made someone big chages with my eating and lost 17lbs in the past Month. Excited to get huge again! Feel free to add me! Love to hear from you all
  • marimax283
    marimax283 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying this again…last logged in 2017!
  • Smith_Lady
    Smith_Lady Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I used this site to reach a goal awhile back. My health took a hard hit, and I ended up with 4 surgeries. I'm now ready to get my health back on track and make choices to live a healthy life. I'm especially looking for heart healthy/low cholesterol recipes. Any support is appreciated!
  • bdoyle042590
    bdoyle042590 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 5
    Options
    Hello all! I'm not exactly new! I have been using this app on an off for about 8 years, but I had NO idea it had a community section. Anyway, I'm Bren. I'm 33. I have Crohn's Disease and Type II Diabetes. I am married to my beautiful wife, Amanda, and a few years ago, we adopted an adorable babygirl, who is now 5 named Aria Rose. We have two dogs. Dougie is 14, and Mowgli is 7. I love reading, playing games, meal planning, Betty White, Colts Football, and ANYTHING DISNEY! I have about 100lbs to lose, but right now I'm most proud that my Diabetes is under control, and I've lost 6.6lbs in the last 3 weeks! Tell me about you! Let's be friends!
  • leilaontheverge
    leilaontheverge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends! I’m so proud of all of you for pouring some love into yourself by paying attention to how you are nurishing yourself. I took a break from tracking my food intake and remained active the past few years. I am back to keeping track in order to meet some of my fitness goals and to learn a bit more about myself. Today I learned that I eat 90% of my calories at lunch. Oops.
  • c63004687
    c63004687 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 6
    Options
    😃
  • jimdavidson5507
    jimdavidson5507 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Restarted few weeks ago. I log daily and support friends too.

Happy to accept new friends requests.
  • ManekiNeko1313
    ManekiNeko1313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m a 53-year-old mom of 3 young adults in NYC, and have been struggling with my weight since I was a kid. I was 307 lb at my highest, had gastric sleeve surgery and did fairly well, but after a series of difficult life events, I gained back about half of that. I’ve been dropping it again in slow dribs and drabs, and just surpassed the 100 lb loss mark again. I’m rediscovering my love for physical activity and working on helping my whole family follow good nutritional guidelines. I could really use some friends to help me maintain the momentum and who I in turn can cheerlead for. We’re all in this together!

Thanks,
    Carrie
  • saacruzph165
    saacruzph165 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m a 38 year old full time working mom trying to live a healthier lifestyle.. nice to meet you all!
  • RoyK90
    RoyK90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.

I am a 33 year old male. I work full time and am an Air National Guardsman. I plan to lose 32 pounds before July using Keto, intermittent fasting and exercise.

It’s nice to meet everyone.
  • veronicawhite1984
    veronicawhite1984 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, but have been trying to live healthy for a really long time now. Looking for friends, guidance and support! Can't wait to meet all of you :)