LESS Alcohol ~ January 2024 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    lbpfahler wrote: »
    Enjoyed my beer tasting event last night but kept it reasonable. I ended up not being the designated driver which, in the past, meant I would have several beers. I kept it to two beers worth last night.

Results for Jan 1 - Jan 20
    # of days:
    AF: 16
    A (as planned): 3
    A (over limit): 1

That’s awesome! Perfect mix of enjoying your event and not over-doing it!
  • Womona
    Options
    xbowhunter wrote: »
    9- AF
    12 - A

Cheers!

Great job catching up in your AF days!
  • Womona
    Options
    tmbg1 wrote: »
    Stats so far:
    9 days NA
    8 days LA (LA for me means 2 drinks or less)
    4 days - A
    Love these stats!
  • Womona
    Options
    @globalhiker congrats on fitting into your jeans! That’s a huge win! BTW you must have an enormous amount of storage space to accommodate 4 different sizes! Lucky! Remember back in the day when jeans didn’t have any stretch in them? How did we survive?

@pettycoatjunction organizing is so fun. Enjoy your new kitchen drawers!

2 drinks last night, and got a ton of paperwork done. I just want this pile of crap off my desk! Next is filing, something I haven’t done in a year. I’m sure I can shred most of it.
  • pettycoatjunction
    pettycoatjunction Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    AF 🟰20
    🍷🟰2
  • lbpfahler
    lbpfahler Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Quick post today.

Results for Jan 1 - Jan 22
    # of days:
    AF: 18
    A (as planned): 3
    A (over limit): 1
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Stats so far:
    10 days NA
    9 days LA (LA for me means 2 drinks or less)
    4 days - A
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    @owbowhunter you are right, that first drink after not drinking first goes straight to your head but it tastes terrible for me.

@Womona, you made me laugh. "Back in the day" when we had ONLY Levis and Lee Jeans and maybe Wrangler, you are right, zero stretch and they were tight and loose and wide in odd places. But, I do remember rollerskating in my Sasson and Calvin Kleins and those 2 had a bit of stretch. LOL. Back in the (early) 80s when the women wore the pastel color jeans.

@MissMay, chocolate and gelato for 22 days straight?
  • pettycoatjunction
    pettycoatjunction Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    AF 🟰20
    🍷🟰3

Tonight was one of three social events that are planned for this week. Dinner out with some friends. I planned for up to two alcoholic drinks, but I kept it to one, and it wasn’t even a struggle!

@Womona. I lived in my 501 Levi’s back in the 70’s and 80’s. They were boxy and well worn, therefore comfortable. But definitely no stretch! My other go to jeans were Wranglers, as I showed and trained horses in my younger years. Again, no stretch!
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    10- AF
    13 - A